2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LP was quite disappointed when neither side put him on their witness lists.

He must be happy that is almost mentioned

This guy said his tape was useless because it was taped over. He's lying on the stand. WOW.

I disagree for those that say KC wanted Caylee found. She wanted to go trial with out a body. So they can say there has been "sightings" of Caylee. JB knew it which is why he told theA's to stay in the media as long as possilbe talking about a missing Caylee. No body, hard to convict of murder.

if the evidence is there ,its not hard to do-IMO

Boy this witness is very very nervous !

NOW WHAT? I'm confused as to why LDB is questioning JH in this way. :waitasec:

Cindy told LE, after the remains were found, that she had her people (DC) search the Suburban area, a month before the body was found. Casey was the only one that knew where Caylee was, at least in the beginning. Dominic worked for Cindy. I hope the state can show that this all ties back to Casey, and if they do, she is DONE.

Shoot Fire.....Baez did a better job of cross examining his own witness than the prosecution is likely to do!

Go Jose, Go!!

at the risk of sounding insensitive, I really don't see what purpose it would serve to the DT to show hoover tried to sell the tape except that he's a money-hungry media hound, it certainly doesn't provide any exculpitory evidence for ICA? Am I missing something Websleuthers?

While this search GA and CA were out at their first Meet and Greet. The question is was cindy talking on the phone with Dominic Casey? He claims a psychic was leading him as he searched.....Okiedokiethen.

ETA....just remembered:: the psychic was paid by cindy and cindy sent her Caylee's teddy bear..oh how the plot thickens. I forgot all about the stuff. Gingko must work..

2mybxah.jpg

If this is Mr. Hoover, he is lying, lying, lying. Sorry but my gut is screaming this. Linda go for it please, don't let him off the hook.

Argh. This guy reminds me of an ex-friend of mine. If I don't look at him, he sounds EXACTLY like my friend. Same regional accent, same pitch, tone, manner of speaking, etc.

My ex-friend wasn't very bright, and he lied A LOT.

I'm trying to disassociate, but I'm finding it hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo