2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoover and DC are not exactly stand up guys........but what needs to be dealt with is the tape, not their issues. Regardless of everything else, the tape speaks for it's self.

This part has always worried me.......I'm afraid that the SA should have went after the A's for their knowledge and obstruction instead of making them the grieving GP's.

ME TOO teh...this has always concerned the crap outta me...if they do not get in that JB was the one directing things...then the jury may have a reasonable doubt as to which one of the CarazyAnthony's did the deed to poor Caylee.

They are probably kids scissors whenever I go to trial we aren't allowed to bring in normal scissors we have to use kids scissors.

I know, but you can still grab 'em and poke somebody with the 'em! :crazy:

What is this bumbling fumbling mumbling witness supposed to say in support of the defense theory?

I feel like a little kid at bedtime:
Just a half-hour longer, pleeeeeeeeez????

LDB's gonna be to full to eat her supper after she finishes eating Mr. Hoover alive.

Anyone think ICA put the pavers in the trunk and then placed the bags on them to try and protect her carpet?

I always thought she was going to use them to mark where she buried Caylee - but then threw the whole plan out the window.

This part has always worried me.......I'm afraid that the SA should have went after the A's for their knowledge and obstruction instead of making them the grieving GP's.

I agree totally. The only explanation for why they chose to pretend the A's were nothing but grieving grandparents I can come up with is that the SA just decided that if they went down the Anthony rabbit hole they would lose the jury in the maze of "mistruths and half-truths"and the jury would get so frushtrated they could hardly schwallow.

Why can't he enunciate? He has been asked over and over to speak more clearly. I think that he is speaking this way on purpose to be confusing.

I saw Hoover in deposition video. He spoke fast there too...I think its normal for him.

Hoover says he saw water in the woods on the second day. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:25 PM

Jurors are listening to Hoover's testimony. Not too many taking notes #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:25 PM

Hoover says there was water in the woods about 15 feet in
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 4:25 PM

LDB asks about various items found during Hooper's searches. Toilet seat, Disney bag, to name a couple. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:25 PM

For some reason I initially thought this was a stand-up guy....I think because all I really remembered was he turned over the tape!

WOW was I wrong!

It seems like both sides left this out and it makes it more confusing than necessary.

We don't know as yet, as we haven't seen DC's depo and he is the one that knows. DC called Hoover and said We're going to get Caylee- Hoover asks where, have they found her - DC says no, she's deceased, meet up with me and we'll go get her.

hehehehehe the way LDB said "I have no more questions for mister hooooover.."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members