2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA laughing and rolling her eyes at the witness. Rubbing her eyes like "ofgs!"

First mistake I've seen her make.....

AF: "Were you looking for a garbage bag?"

DC: "Not specifically, no"

AF: "Did you see any garbage bags?"

DC: "Yes, I saw a tremendous number of garbage bags"

She left, wide open, the obvious conclusion for the jury to draw that he did not check or look at ALL of them.

2vmzodv.jpg

What a liar! I hope DC and JH never work again as PI's! I hope their career is shot all to youknowwhere!

This one is bankrupt IIRC, and his house in foreclosure.
He never got paid.
Must have been ironic for him to see CA/GA taking off their Bahamas cruise when he was still waiting for his promised $90K ...

Can anyone tell me - what is the reason the defense called JH & DC or do we know?

I think the defense called them to prove that they searched for Caylee where the remains were found and because she was not found by them, she was not there at that time.

I have never known any person that went to so much trouble to "prove a psychic wrong."
Seems like a lot of nothing for nothing.

If this was a movie, I'd walk out of it because it is so ludicrous and contrived. This trial is nuts. Crazy. Unreal. I

"To prove a psychic wrong."

Read his emails and you'll see he TOTALLY bought into the psychics.

I'll try to help the newbies.

DC worked for JB. He left because JB did not pay him and went to work for the A's along with Hoover.

In November DC searched the wooded area close to the remains site. Hoover taped the search. DC was on the phone with someone. He was looking for 3 pavers that were supposed to be near the body. He told Hoover he was going there to find Caylee's body because a physic told him to. This is the only time he looked for a body. Supposedly the physic had asked for an item of Caylee's and CA sent her the teddy. (Many believe this was a cover so they would not have to reveal the real source of this info) Around this time CA gave an interview in which she looked drugged and totally out of it.

In Dec. Caylee was found near 3 pavers close to the area (not the exact place) where DC searched in Nov. How did DC know to look in that area for 3 pavers? Hoover said DC had multiple phones. We know the A's had bat phones, so who was DC really talking to?

Hope that helped.

So they didn't find her in a 12 minute search, huh?

Wonder why not.

come to think of it....Perry Mason was really out of order at every trial we saw

and described the people holding her and houses where she was kept and how she was being moved aroud so I'm not convinced SHE led them anywhere...

I'm with ya! But I read through all of DC's emails with this guy and it's REALLY, REALLY WEIRD that this psychic led him to the very spot she was eventually found. Kinda gives me the willies!

I'm pretty sure that they do prove it. Originally DC was telling Hoover that he was on the phone with his daughter. Perhaps he was embarrassed to admit he was working with a psychic.

I thought GL backed off this story when asked for her phone records.......in fact, I'm pretty sure she did. She was on NG...help me, but I remember it. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem