2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB and the DT just really need to "give up" on experts ...

Not one expert they have had has done anything for their case ...

They really need to stop "wasting" the Jury's time ...

Can someone point me to a thread where I can ask a "newbie" question about the defense's story?

Welcome to Websleuths Mill. Congratulations on your first post!

:wagon:

I don't understand why he's taking so much time with this witness??

Because the DT and this witness carped out so much BS that JA is having to clean it up.

What do people expect JA to sit down and just let the DT have the jury believe their mistruths and lies?

Just give it up, both of ya, everyone knows by now there was no food in there, except JB who thinks there would be food if it was wet. (His diet could be interesting)

Now the talking heads are being way extreme in there comments about Baez's objection to the cheese.

JB as his client does not like the truth to stand in the way of there story sheesh

CA shown going out of courtroom again with a piece of paper in her hand, hmmmmmmmm maybe gonna talk to DC in the hall??? LOL

I was at work the other night and I looked at our velvetta cheese packages we had on our shelves. We had the same velvetta on there since 8/2010. For a store that does over 200,000 worth of business a day. Velvetta is not popular at all.

You must not live in teh South...that stuff is as necessary to southerners as bicuits and gravy....I tell DH that velveeta is not cheese and he says yes it is...AMERICAN cheese...:floorlaugh: Took him to France and he changed his mind...no more veleveeta in out house. BTW - Velveeta does not smell when it spoils and keeps up to six months closed tightly in the fridge.

Shouldn't the courtroom smell of decomp. now that the trash is back together again???

what exactly did he want the jurors to just see - that it was clean of chunks?

Get ready for a thorough re-direct. JA is showing all items after they were dried by OSCO. When the photos of the wet, stained trash bag are shown and the same questions asked, the answers would be polarly opposite. moo

BBM

THAT would be a first!

Bill Shaeffer during the sidebar stating that Jeff Ashton has successfully turned this witness into a witness for the state! :)

Also, a teaser...............big news about Ann Finnell coming up at the next break.

Bring in the dogs to sniff the packages for decomp!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow