2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! She is going to say DC was fired by the DT and hired by CA & GA in the "cover-up".

I tuned in just at 3:30 when there was a break and will go back and watch this morning’s proceedings after this afternoon is finished.

The FBI witness who was testifying had mannerisms that reminded me of Keith Carradine’s character of the FBI Special Agent Lundy on Showtime’s “Dexter.” Distinguished and professional, IMO. I wonder how much training goes into body language, micro-expressions, gestures, and/or mannerisms during FBI trng. and also if Mr. Carradine studied real FBI agents for the role...I dunno, my mind is wandering.

Whoa, AF is not only present, but speaking out loud in front of everybody! It’s refreshing to hear a new voice.

I agree with an earlier poster who stated that while they are looking forward to the end of this trial, they will miss the SA team.

:twocents:
:cow:

Someone please remind AF that all this information concerning Mr Hoover's "employment" with the baez law Firm is contained in court documents since Baez discussed it during a hearing!!

These are the tapes showing Dominic Casey searching the Surburban property for Caylee's body. It is really brutal to watch because Dominic is slashing and stabbing all the trash bags and poking a metal stick in the ground.

And looking for three pavers. That is specific and not a vague tip.

DIRECT EXAMINATION OF JOHN ALLEN BY AF

Sergeant with OCSO since 1981. He was the supervising sergeant in this case.

He was shown Defendants FD and FE and he was asked to bring them to Court. He contacted someone in Forensics and had them brought here. One is 2 video tapes received from Mr. James Hoover when they interviewed him on 12/18/08. The other contains a single video tape they received at Bill Shaeffer's office on 1/7/09.

He has reviewed them. They are in either 8 or super 8 - mini DV video tape. They were copied to CDs. CD was marked as Defense Exhibit FC. He believes these are copies of copies.

No further questions

CROSS EXAMINATION BY LDB

James Hoover - someone affiliated with Dominic Casey. He knew DC from the inception of this case to be an investigator with JB?

OBJECTION - OVERRULED

He was initially working for JB and later for the A's. He worked for JB from July to October of 2008 - that he was not employed by anyone until he worked for the A's in November? He believes he was working for JB, but possibly not being paid. Then went to work for the A's.

Mr. Hoover was not someone he had been dealing with earlier. DC was, he would email info to him regarding the location of a live Caylee and the location of ZG.

Mr. Hoover came to his attention because he was trying to sell them to the National Inquirer. They heard from Mr. Hoover on 12/18 regarding a lady who had reported driving down the road....

OBJECTION - SUSTAINED

2 video tapes turned over on 12/18/08? Yes, in the parking lot of the Publix when Nick Savage and he interviewed Mr. Hoover. It was his understanding that this was all the info Hoover had.

He received an additional tape which contained additional info.

Did Mr. Hoover ask you for any money?

OBJECTION - OVERRULED.

REDIRECT EXAMINATION BY AF

DC originally worked for JB's firm until 10/1/08. Then, either 10/1 or 10/30 he began working for the A's. He has no personal knowledge of this.

No further questions.

Sergeant excused.

I got a little lost here, I don't know what this Jim Hoover person has to do with anything. Is he another person who may have joined a conspiracy against Casey?

he and another PI taped their search for Caylee's remains around the location where Caylee was found

My guess is that they're going to say that Casey was jail and her communications were being monitored, so someone else must have given them the location info... aka GA?

Nope AKA Baez - the only one who could have.

Sad, really. I don't think JB would LET AF question a witness that might have a slight chance of bringing an "aha" moment. His ego before his client IMO

I really think this is a mistake by the DT. I think it's going to blow up in their face.

Is his hand wrapped up or is that a long sleeve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo