2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is this proving that ICA was sexually abused by GA and LA? Or that Caylee drowned? Or that GA covered it up... Am I missing something? Dragging RK into this as the one who moved Caylee's remains doesn't prove a darn thing! Why are we wasting time on this? Doesn't Baez have bigger fish to fry?

:waitasec: Weren't these guys (Hoover and Casey) working for the Anthonys? I thought the Anthonys only wanted searches for a 'live' Caylee .... not 'remains'.

:confused:

Actually the whole RK thing makes no sense anyway when you think about it. RK is going to hold some skeletal remains hostage, hall them around and put them back which makes GA involved. Just because they couldn't be found at first.

Sounds like a bad game of six degrees of Kevin Bacon.

This is so bizarre. From my completely ignorant of evidence standpoint - someone told this guy that Caylee was in a black plastic bag near pavers. ICA actually confessed to someone???

JB keeps trying to enter his own marked stuff into evidence

J Hoover w/JB
Fair and accurate representation of the original videotape....approx 1 month before remains were found.....publish to jury.....

location on Suburban Drive....shows Dom Casey on phone....where relation to where Caylee found (object-sustain) are you aware of where he remains were eventually found.....stop video...can you identify the general area from this photo where Caylee was found....just touch where you believe she was actually found....Object-witness belief where she was found

Sir on 12/11/08 where she was found....watch news? Object- based upon news reports and what someone else told him is improper - sustained

on Suburban Drive - we were looking for 3 pavers ...walk along road - started @ Hopespring Dr toward the school...Hopespring drive right here....wooden fence is right here....search from fence all way over....not quite to fence ....probably closer to first pole there....show man in white shirt looking in woods while on phone....he walks out and looks up and down the street he .......voice says this is James Hoover D&A investigations...

this is ...50' to 60' yards from where parked car....why looking in black plastic bags...object sustained..what looking for ? Caylee remains........show man walking thru weeds up to his knees looks into an open shed....looks around to see white truck type ....small shed with window...DC is digging in flower bed area....moving wood.....there is a brick is that ? voice says something? right there yea.

went back to searching toward the house with ....plastic bag right here......how far into woods are you here? at this point probably about 15 feet.....picture of a garment? he picks up a blanket...we found ....what kind of blanket? I am not sure....small blanket.......close up on blue plastic piece.....flyer D&A investigations...

Hopespring is behind us I parked closer to where she was eventually found....you were parked right next to where her remains were found? objection - no personal knowledge...how far away from privacy fence...basing on the number of utility poles...I believe there are 5 of them there and I was parked at about the third one....

I want to show you aerial picture...Object- sidebar.

To me that video didn't look like that was where she was found...

JB is pally, referring to witness and the PI as "you guys". Is Hopespring Drive in front of you guys.

Maybe these are the morally bankrupt individuals,IMO

I still don't understand why he was way over ath this abandoned house. :waitasec:

Do you remember the names of the house owners behind where they were looking?
ZA at 4709 and PG at 4701....

Did they ever turn that little blanket in for testing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur