2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is fantastic! Shows jurors how bad that area was overgrown and how easily Caylee could be hidden so close to the road.

I think JB is using this video to try to say in November they looked for Caylee and didn't find her at the exact spot.

BUT - I think by him bringing in JH and DC, and this video, he has opened a HUGE :worms:

How did Cindy or George or Casey or JB or any of the Anthony's or the DT or DC or Hoover know where RK was going to put her a month before he did?

The psychic must have been pretty good.

I SSOOO BADLY want to hear the cross examination of this witness!!! Please, please HHJP, allow court to go long today!

This is oddly humorous. I know JB just wants to say there was no flood where Caylee was found, at least I think that is his point, but just wait until JA gets up there to make his own points on this.

The mock juror is wondering who initiated this detour to suburban, and where did the tip to search there really come from? Hope the DT or the State is planning to tell me that.

I've thought that for a long time - she wanted her found. I don't think she wanted her daughter sitting there for a long time. I think part of her emotion is true, as she's sad that Caylee was out there for so long.

Bit late for those kinds of feelings - by this time Caylee's little body was spread over an acre of land.

Casey looks nervous and very much interested. A killer likes to revisit the remains site you know, atleast on video.

Did Hoover say that dc knew he was being recorded? I missed it for my transcription. TIA

Wow - this is SUCH dangerous ground for the DT to be messing around in....I can't believe he is doing this - he must have completely lost it!
This was while JB was still insisting Caylee had been kidnapped.

Can someone remind me when George's alleged suicide attempt was? Please?

ita and didn't DC hire a lawyer to stop him from having to do a depo? also I recall he was saying that time he worked for JB and then the A's was overlapped and it was client privelge

I am so dumb = they're saying the remains weren't there in Nov. that Kronk planted them after (but that doesn't work with his Aug phone calls DT was all hepped up about the other day)

Nothing this pathetic DT has said about Kronk holds any water.
You have to suspend disbelief just to follow what they have suggested he did.
They do not credit the Jury with common sense.

How are you supposed to tell where they were by this video? All I can tell is they were in the woods.

Yes ... and I hope the SA brings this out in cross ... WHO told them to look in "trash bags" ...

I totally think that's might creepy, but I don't think it's farfetched to think to look in them on your own when looking for a dead body.I thought I remember the TES people recommending people look in bags.

I hope the SA are sitting at their table smiling to themselves right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95