2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going nuts. The feed keeps cutting out so I'm missing most of this testimony.

He smells a trap and is trying real hard to not get caught but comes off evasive acting this way

correct me if Im wrong, but is this the gentleman CA was "flirting" with... omgoodness, this is unreal....

Also remember that while CA would give a phsycic something of Caylee's, she refused to give anything to Tim Miller who is legit and really does find people.

and she was gonna give the dog toothbrush to LE, wasn't she? no way she'd give Caylee's bear to some lady who douses for water with a sidel;ine as a psychic

Ohh my goodness..Judge Perry has been warning the DT regarding openings doors, and SA interjects or objects when DT ask questions that open doors..so now that they introduce this evidence..they not only opened doors but blew out the whole wall, and are in side bar trying to cry "No Fair"..Yikes they brought in this stuff..the SA can ask all sorts of questions to either impeach the witness or lead to informations that will show some sort of attempt to hide evidence??...

I really have to question what DT is doing??????

Just thought I would add tho, that I happen to believe in some psychic abilities..however, none of the reputable ones can give precise locations only view points and or landmarks...I happen to have a son who has some "Intuitive Gifts" and is no quack..but doesnt ever preach to anyone he knows all or has all the answers...I have some gifts, however bothered me, so never pursuited it..but still get some vibes ( which end up on the money) yikes freaked me out..so tried to ignore as much as I could.. No fault with those that dont believe it..but some do in my opinion have various levels of gifts..

Sorry, but just thought I would back up the notion of some psychic infomation has been valuable in solving many crimes...believe it or not :innocent:

Afterthought, there was a psychic who actually sensed Caylee in that area right along with dogs barfing and one could hear a crying child..and they could not believe it..being so close to Hopespring and being told this area had already been searched..Video was early August 2008..Believe it or not:truce:

Roze,
He's keeping me on the edge of my seat. I keep waiting for a bomb to fall. lol

The guy looks like he's about to have a stroke. His face is so red.

Let's all take a minute now and wonder how these two gentlemen managed not to find Caylee's remains.

This is like theater of the absurd.

The Defendant is giving the sad puppy eyes now. Mr George has made it clear that DC wasn't sent by George or Cindy A. That leaves the random psychic calling DC, out of the blue, JB and the defendant.
Oops, she's back to writing notes.

DC being extremely uncooperative about marking the photograph. He doesn't want to be pinned down about anything.

I disagree. He got DC to say that neither CA or GA sent him into the woods. It's GA the defense are trying to toss under the bus.

I agree 100%.... mr. george has a different style and i think he is doing great!

Photograph is not to scale?????

Is it photoshopped

I shoot a lot of ariel photography and it is just like google earth satellite view only not usually straight on

Good grief! I find it difficult to believe that anyone would hire this guy as a PI. Is this the first time he's ever testified in Court? He seems so utterly confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz