2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW-I got the boot for 1/2 hr,must be LOTS of people here!!

well now we know why ica was so happy this morning....she had lots of extra attention showered on her over the weekend. She had 3 people talking all about her and that is her favorite topic.

bingo!!!

I think they should have had the cadaver dogs go through the house but I don't know why Jose does, he doesn't believe the dogs anyway.

Another stellar performance by Mr. Baez. Next stop, Supreme Court! :wink:

OMG...ez..ER! Was that a joke while showing the area where Caylee's remains were found?

INTERESTING COMMENT FROM wtfV

PLEASE PLEASE FYI Bruce: Can I say this now. Google autocomplete was not available until 8-2008 so Cindy could not have automatically had it Chlorophyll (sp) and have choloroforme come up. Before that Google had auto complete extender that people could put could on Google with knowledge the Anthony's did not have. Please post or give to Bill or the Prosecution somehow.

interesting

JB now has a picture of the a map showing the A's home and the remains site.

P.S. - I am pretty sure we all know WS has been slow. Do we really need everyone to post it? :waitasec:

Think that the jury is getting the picture that the evidence was so OVERWHELMINGLY pointing to only ICA that there was no reason to go off on wild goose chases?

These people are not stupid, Baez.

Give it up.

Baez shows Melich a map to show jury area of remains, distance from Anthony home. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:07 AM

Good grief! Baez back to his bumbling self! Unbelievable! In the words of HHJP - "I guess some things never change..."

JB must have some rationale...possibly that ICA was the only suspect...and therefore there were some things that were missed by investigators.

(maybe there should have been a determination of another's competency to complete this trial)

Dang I got kicked off for a LONG time (watching though on live stream :))

:maddening:

OMG! Site is slow to load...hope we don't go down.....

YMelich first witness up today....

When everyone comments on the SAME THING at the SAME TIME, everyone suffers. That's why I TRY to sit back for 'bombshells'. My adding just another SHOCK FACE isn't helping us all enjoy the site.

JMO

Here we go with Jb's displays. He sure is cocky with Yuri today but Yuri remains composed and unphased.
Asking multiple points of what Yuri did not do in his investigation. all questions related to other people not ICA. eg: cadaver dogs of GA car, in the house,etc

JB put ICA and a deceased Caylee together in his opening statement- who cares if innocent people were not investigated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo