2011.06.28 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm buying gyros today. Help yourself.

GyroBig.gif

I wonder who is up after RK, could we possibly see ICA on the stand as early as this afternoon?

I am working the next 3 nights and its killing me because I have no idea what's going on. I just woke up to let the dog out and couldn't resist saying hello. Howdy! See y'all in 3 days.

Ok - got here late this morning ...

What's up with Ashton's (not to mention CM's) tie - is there something he's supporting or something?

ICA and the sweater - is this just benighted fashion or has she been told she can't have floppy garments because of security issue - else that is just teh dum

maybe asked and answered, but why don't they get that deputy a chair. good grief what a chore to stand there for hours with all her gear on. kudos to the deputy. jmo

LOL! You made me suddenly remember the Seinfeld episode when George felt the same way about a security guard in a men's clothing store. After much thought, he got him a rocking chair, and the guard fell asleep allowing a robbery to take place. :floorlaugh:

I am curious... thank this post if you believed George?

This is how obsessed I am with this trial... I'm taking the kids to the movies later and I plan on listening to the trial on my Iphone!
Wait, maybe I'll find a movie that plays between 12 and 1:30 LOL.

Oh wow - great idea!!

I disagree. He's just been prepped well, isn't elaborating, and answering only what is put to him. And only that.

IIRC, which maybe I'm not, Kronk hasn't contradicted himself. If he has, then the DT are doing a piss poor job of nailing him.

I have intensely studied Kronk's previous testimonies. Yes, he is contradicting himself today. He is playing possum.

Morning trial thread is closed...

The $225,000 reward for Caylee was for a LIVE Caylee, not a deceased Caylee so I don't get why CM is making such a big deal over this reward. CM also appears to not have all the facts straight or his days are mixed up...If the jury is disinteresed, then I believe they didn't fall for DT's theory of GA and RK putting Caylee in those woods..

CA was shown for the liar she is. I doubt a jury will listen to her testimony and have any weight with them. They could be thinking CA is just trying to save ICA's life but as always, I feel she unconsiously sabatoged ICA...this entire DT theory is based on the lies of the one who sits accussed. I will never understand why or how they took her word that GA found a drowned, limp, wet Caylee...from there DT states, we may never know how Caylee got to Suburban, paraphrased...well it wasn't Roy Kronk...they should look at their client for the answers...I only hope the jury sees it for what it is...God Rest Caylee's soul....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Kronk's biggest supporter=Mark NeJame..I think this defense atty with a FAB rep may have helped in his prep..That's how well he's been doing so far..I hope he keeps it up!

who is buying casey's clothes? why does she think she has to have a different top/sweater for each day of the trial? i can't imagine that someone has purchased 30 new tops for her so far. is someone loaning them to her?

Especially not the way she wears them. She's very childish. I think it was Jeanine Pirro I heard say she would have Casey in only 3 outfits.

I just got here and don't want to take the time to read 90+ pages to learn what went on this morning. Could someone please give me the condensed version? :tyou:

I have a question would Caylee's body already been skeletonized in August when Kronk first saw it. Or would they have been more hair or more on the skull?

It was testified earlier that it would have taken appx two weeks for Caylee to be fully skeletonized. Unknown regarding the hair.

I believe George and if he came off evasive or whatever it is only because him and JB just aren't buddies, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez