2011.06.28 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They said they had 7 witness left to testify, who do you think they are?
Doctor (Is she a life doctor)
Cindy
George
Lee
Jessie Grund
Vaso Thompson (about the phone calls)
River Cruz

George and Cindy again? Please nooooo. :banghead:

I don't think The doctor and Jesse Grund's testimony will come in. Jesse's molestation testimony is hearsay (based on what Casey told him). The Grief Doctor is irrelevant. IMO

I guess River Cruz....not sure about Vasco Thompson. He sort of disappeared. We haven't heard about him since the day the defense was supposed to depo him. Weird.

I think they should just give it up or put Casey on the stand. What more can they add? Seriously.

Wow. What a day.

I think Kronk held his own. And at this point, I have no idea which Anthonys are on what side.

I saw some tweet posted that they were calling Roy Kronk again tomorrow. I guess he will be one of the handful of witnesses left?

I don't think Thompson will be called. By now they should have the records showing he didn't even have the phone at the time in question. I don't know if Jesse info will get in because it's heresay. I also think the counselor is a waste. She didn't even interview Casey.

I'm guessing River will be called along with the Anthonys for the 100th time. The Defense is stalling on resting their case.

I saw some tweet posted that they were calling Roy Kronk again tomorrow. I guess he will be one of the handful of witnesses left?

I really do not see the point. Linda pretty much shut them down in her cross examination.

I knew he was subject to recall... I guess tomorrow is when CM will accuse him of taking Caylee's body and holding onto it for all those months. It's disgusting!!! How I wish Kronk could sue CM & JB both for slander!

Not surprised. This seems to be their schtick. Keep calling witnesses even if they don't say what you want. Kronk is coming across honest and somewhat sympathetic. I wouldn't keep calling him.

My two little boys just declared themselves on team Ashton. :great: they saw his tie on the local news. LOL

Yes I'll behave too. It's just.. they make me so angry! :maddening:

I'm so mad I could spit nails. I've followed a lot of trials in my days and never have I seen a circus like this. I have to assume that Judge Perry knows what he's doing and that all these shenanigans are legal, so my opinion is that we need to change the laws. The defense in any trial should not be allowed to malign witnesses without facts and proof to back up their allegations. Defense attorneys should be forced to stick to the facts in their opening statements and defendants should be forced to testify on their own behalf if they want to make accusations toward other people. I understand that defendants have rights, but what about the rights of innocent people to defend themselves?

I knew he was subject to recall... I guess tomorrow is when CM will accuse him of taking Caylee's body and holding onto it for all those months. It's disgusting!!! How I wish Kronk could sue CM & JB both for slander!

It's sad to see all these innocent people dragged through the mud. It makes no sense he would take the body and hide it. What is the motive? Where is the proof? Horrible.

I've tried to find an appropriate place for this question and haven't been able to (maybe it's my trial addled brain or maybe there just isn't one) so please forgive me for asking here if it isn't appropriate.

Question: Once the day's trial thread is closed and the day's sidebar thread is closed where do we go for general trial/thoughts posting? I'm a night owl and have tried (while/after getting through reading both above mentioned threads) to find a place to post my thoughts and/or communicate with others during late night/early morning hours but...

I know there are many topic specific threads but I'm unable to find a general thread. Out of curiosity, if there isn't one, why not?

Thank y'all so much in advance for any help that y'all might be able to provide!

Vinnie on HLN showing the differnce where Caylee was found by RK vs where DC searched. What a difference to actually look on here vs the photos. I wish they would show the jury something like this.

Why was Ashton so angry in the afternoon after the jury left? I heard JB complaining about something but I don't know what. Ashton must have gotten upset about that. What was that about?

Sorry, I am sure this has already been discussed, but I really had to take a break when Court finally adjourned.

Could someone pretty please tell me what ya'll figured out about the jail guards' proffers? What was JB's point? To show that ICA is a model prisoner? To sway public opinion? Did ICA make him do it so she could listen to people say nice things about her? Both the guards seemed very uncomfortable in my opinion.

TIA - this trial is making me :crazy:

Also, why would OCSO have had a necropsy done on the snake?

Vinnie on HLN showing the differnce where Caylee was found by RK vs where DC searched. What a difference to actually look on here vs the photos. I wish they would show the jury something like this.

I just watched that too! WOW!!! The search was no where close to where sweet Caylee was. I still think the jury needs a little field trip to see the dump sight and to see the car. I still can't believe it's so cleared out after all this time.

I've tried to find an appropriate place for this question and haven't been able to (maybe it's my trial addled brain or maybe there just isn't one) so please forgive me for asking here if it isn't appropriate.

Question: Once the day's trial thread is closed and the day's sidebar thread is closed where do we go for general trial/thoughts posting? I'm a night owl and have tried (while/after getting through reading both above mentioned threads) to find a place to post my thoughts and/or communicate with others during late night/early morning hours but...

I know there are many topic specific threads but I'm unable to find a general thread. Out of curiosity, if there isn't one, why not?

Thank y'all so much in advance for any help that y'all might be able to provide!

Sidebar usually stays open till the next morning. And there's always someone to communicate with in here. Night owls, posters all over the world..

Just a quick shout out ... :gthanks: to Tricia for such a great website and to all the Mods who keep us in check.

:yourock:

Hopefully next week the jury will be behind closed doors and Caylee will finally get the justice she so deserves.

I missed the last 20 mins of court today, have to run out again in about 15 mins...can someone please answer these for me.... Is there a video out yet when HHJP tells ICA its pretty much up to her and her alone to testify? And secondly is JG taking the stand to testify about LA "molesting" ICA..and how is that when I thought TL was NOT allowed to say anything about it?

I am sorry if these have already been asked. My son is sick today and seen a chance to catch up on the last 20 mins. TIA :wave:

I'm watching too and it really does make a big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth