2011.06.28 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory on her outfits...a really dumb theory, but whatever:

She's trying to make sure her midsection looks as FLAT as possible, just to show that there is NO WAY she could ever have gotten so far along in pregnancy without it being noticed.

good point. Remember when CA was on the stand and said something like "she's not quite that big now". ICA has this really pizzed off look. It was histerical. ICA was mad.

Today was IT for me. I SWEAR I'm going to the pool tomorrow! Six more witnesses, and I'm sure they are going to badger RK again and I CAN NOT sit through that again.... So Who? CW/RC, JG (but that's all heresay), RK's wife, LE, CA, GA? Any ideas who else? DARE I say they will be done tomorrow or early thursday, the states takes thurs and fri and closing statements are Saturday? A verdict for the fourth of July???

I understand! Today was insane! My daughter and I have been going to the pool most days and then I get here before court is over. But after today, I don't know if I can watch ANYMORE of this nonsense!

I completely agree with you about Lee. And what I found really unbelieveable was when he got down from the stand they all sat together like nothing happened! He basically got up there and said his mother is a liar.
What a group of nutcases.

Also I am now glad to see that they have a guard posted behind Casay and she sure don't like it. It is one more reminder to the jurors. She had way to much freedon behind that defense table for my likeing. She is after all facing the DP. And I think they should bring her in shackled too. Oh and maybe wearing a little duct tape?????

Bouncing off your post....I have read that several lawyers have said no way Jose (sorry could not help myself,lol) that CA will be charged with perjury or anything else...so she probably did not mind all that much since she knew that they basically are not gonna touch her,lol.

Cindy Anthony looks at son Lee after he contradicted her testimony today.

OMG thank u so much! Sorry, but I think she is an evil woman. What's that old saying? If Momma ain't happy, Ain't NOBODY happy. I think it was that and more in that house.

I just heard Lee's testimony for today. So was this unusual? Did he often contradict his mom's statements?

He just lied on the stand according to his deposition or he got into his mom's stash of her super memory drug.

In his deposition he never says Cindy sent Dominic out to the woods and he does not know the date he learned it other then it was after the search happened which is a duh........

Page 349 of his deposition he talks about learning Dominic had gone to the woods.

depo dated july 30 2009

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310241/detail.html

Something I was just thinking about. The two statements KH/RC made contradict eachother. It was an accident that snowballed of control. the, george pinned ICA up against the wall demanding to know what ICA did to Caylee. Can't be both. PLUS, she first DENIED an affair with george.

Wow! That didn't even connect. Thank you.

I was wondering the same thing and I've been lurking since '04 so thank you for asking :rocker:
Here is the link it will tell you everything you need to know:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132751"]WS Has a 24 Hour Chat Room! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I'm confused too!!!
I remain stunned that CA lied on the stand; and after LA incriminated his mother - he goes and sits by her in the court room, after his testimony.
Who behaves this way??
There was however one part of Lees testimony that made no sense. He said the fight with CA was in OCTOBER, before he went back to work. DC didn't do the searches until NOVEMBER. How could he have a fight about this with his mother BEFORE it happened? :waitasec:

Something I was just thinking about. The two statements KH/RC made contradict eachother. It was an accident that snowballed of control. the, george pinned ICA up against the wall demanding to know what ICA did to Caylee. Can't be both. PLUS, she first DENIED an affair with george.

Awesome, donnam! I hope if RC/KH testifies, this will come up!

Someone said something on WS about the video they are constantly showing of Caylee playing with Casey while Casey is on the floor. They said they always just show the happy part of that video and not the ending when Casey got furius with Caylee. Does anyone have a copy of the full length video I can watch? Can someone post a link?

I've not seen the end part either, but I've always felt Caylee seemed a little uncomfortable, like she wasn't used to KC playing with her like that. Maybe KC was putting on a show for either the camera or a visitor? At one point, Caylee appears to be looking over at someone, like she was looking for reassurance. Just a sense I get.

I too would really be interested in seeing the full-length video. I didn't know about the end.

I thought it also meant she felt sale and protected from any questions about why she killed her daughter..I think prison guards are used to being around people who have done terrible things and are consistently pleasant to them in spite of it.

Criminals have the upperhand. Staff try very hard to be pleasant...in a very very negative enviornment. I don't think many could ever comprehend what a typical staff member goes through on a daily basis. It is beyond anything you can imagine.

One reason why the staff are very nice to ICA is she is the type that will make sure you get fired if you aren't. She is surrounded by attorneys who make sure she receives the best treatment possible. She will get the best medical and psych care also. She is litigious and they know it. My guess is none of them are happy she is there and are looking forward to the day she leaves. It is a lot of work for staff to have an inmate requiring all the special services she demands and has to have due to her custody status.

He just lied on the stand according to his deposition or he got into his mom's stash of her super memory drug.

In his deposition he never says Cindy sent Dominic out to the woods and he does not know the date he learned it other then it was after the search happened which is a duh........

Page 349 of his deposition he talks about learning Dominic had gone to the woods.

depo dated july 30 2009

He didn't know she was going to lie about it until a couple of weeks ago when his parents were talking about it.

Keep in mind - Many of the witnesses that the DT calls, are ultimately not allowed to testify. This has happened many times!

With that in mind, I don't think the grief counselor is coming in, and I don't think JG's testimony will come in as it's hearsay. That leaves us with George, Cindy, Lee, River Cruz, and Vasco Thompson, and I can't see the DT putting Vasco Thompson on the stand as the DT's theory completely fell apart when it was learned that he didn't have the telephone number in question in 2008.

The DT case could wrap up tomorrow, unless Casey decides to testify, and that could take us into Thursday.

The jury won't know that she was 'playing nice' to get special privileges such as late night visits with her Muffin. She also got a guard to pass notes back and forth to her new BFF. Casey knows you get more bees with honey. She is the type to smile in your face and twist the knife in while you're walking away.

IMO

BBM: As proved by that snippet of video from Friday.

Showed it to a friend of mine who is a psychologist and was told "If she had had a pen in her hand she would have stabbed him".

depo dated july 30 2009

Maybe he told the truth today, but the date's don't line up.

Awesome, donnam! I hope if RC/KH testifies, this will come up!

You can bet it will. She is playing both sides and has already cashed in with National Enquirer. She first said no affair and later said there was one. George says Cindy knew he went there and about her alleged brain tumor. Notice how DT didn't ask Cindy about that? There whole theory goes out the window if they do.

MOO................the two jail guards had nothing relevant. Their testimony was basically that Casey is always pleasant, a model prisoner. Their testimony would have been more appropriate for the penalty phase.

I think JB thought they were there.

There was however one part of Lees testimony that made no sense. He said the fight with CA was in OCTOBER, before he went back to work. DC didn't do the searches until NOVEMBER. How could he have a fight about this with his mother BEFORE it happened? :waitasec:

This left me :waitasec: also...but that's status quo since the circus started..

The guard behind Casey is great. She's so livid she's there that every shot they show of her I crack up now. I hope the guard is there for the duration.

Was the guard there all day? I noticed her this afternoon. I wonder if she is there to protect the DT from their client? Why all of a sudden?:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forensicsdropout