2011.06.28 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They aren't saying specifically. They are just implying that he knew where the body was because of all of his phone calls and his interest in the reward money. They are leaving it up to the jury to make that inference.

Well yeah, he knew where the body was. But he didn't tell his son and keep quiet about it. He actually called the police. And unless he jumped the Anthony's fence and took Caylee out of the pool, I really don't see the purpose in even questioning where he found the body. She shouldn't have been thrown away anywhere.

I had a Cuddly Dudley, he was bigger than me. Also had a Garfield goose puppet, Cecil and Beenie too! Dang am I old!

what about the duck...anyone, it's driving me nuts....

I think they can relate to Roy Kronk. I loved when he said he was just trying to do the right thing and then he got chewed out by the officer. Then he said he does not blame the whole OCSO, when CM tried to make it out like RK is some kind of "angry guy"-CM is the obvious angry guy...anyway RK said you can't blame the whole place for one officer.

I think Roy Kronk comes across as telling the truth...because he is.

I am already upset for Jesse. What are they going to accused him of? What has come out of that evil mind of Casey's? It is like a horror movie I do not want to see. But now more than ever, I want to see justice for Caylee. I want to see Casey held responsible for all of the damage she has caused. The scales of justice are very unbalanced right now and they must balance out.

:cow:

This Zahra TH is really reaching. She thinks George's testimony was really helpful to the DT so far. I do not see how. At the most, he may be lying about the alleged affair. But so what? How does that advance their theory that he covered up the accident and framed Casey by placing the body in her trunk? it doesn't and that is exactly what they needed today. They are close to resting their case and they have NOTHING so far. imoo

As a lifelong Floridian, I have to say that an Eastern Diamondback Rattler is one of the few things in my state that I trust less than I trust this DT.

Skull or no skull, I see a rattlesnake, I run.

Some female talking head lawyer on HLN- Zara, I think--has been drinking the koolaid. Keeps saying that RK should have followed up on the night of August 11, instead of having selfishly gone home and showered, soda-ed, and pool-ed.

This is on a no doubt hot Florida day, the man is neither very young nor very slim, he wears heavy duty boots in which he has been walking his route, and he's supposed to do nothing but make phone calls to the cops when he gets home. Feh!

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Sheaffer says Kronk can hold Baez responsible for any untruth Baez said on TV but not in court. Sheaffer says people rarely do though

Someone ask about this over on the trial thread.

So you are more accountable for lies you tell OUT of court but are free to lie all you want IN court? That seems a little azz backwards to me.

UGH! The thought of the DT trying to smear JG this afternoon.... :puke:

Why does Mason get to just say "Let's have a recess Judge", and it's granted??? I am so sick of this obvious "Good Ole Boy" club......

What is the DT going todo and say in their closing statements????!!

"Oh, never mind, rewind, we were just testing ya".

"She didn't do it, and that's all we're gonna say".

Good God all mighty.

Anyone care to speculate what the DT thinks Jesse Grund has to offer for their side?

I think that they will focus on Jesse's knowledge of ICA's family problems and ability to lie.

last night AF said something like "I will close, err the Defense team will be ready to close..."

Really made me think she will do the close. She is seriously MISSED today.

Sorry AF is associated with this case. Respected her efforts in jury selection and hope she can stay away until mitigation. But the DT must be aware of the lack of favorability ratings and are bring her back for respectability.

okay...finally saw the clip of casey getting pissed at the dt .

there is a clip of bundy at trial...almost identical...

wow...just wow.

Oddly, this fit was not as bad as some of the previous ones, imo. She has flipped out several times now, I don't know why they let her have ink pens.

Mr. Kronk is doing an EXCELLENTE JOB!! His Attorney prepared him well and he is a decent citizen up on the stand telling the truth, IMO. CM is not getting ANYTHING from him. I love it!

I say we all crack a beer and toast him after what he has been through..he is a hero!

If Mr. Mason had a missing child or grandchild I would never help them hunt after seeing what he has done to Kronk today.

I bet Jesse G is fighting mad that he has to testify for the defense. I pray he does well and holds his own.

Didn't Jesse say that Casey told him one time about some attempted abuse (or inappropriate touching) by Lee? That's the only thing I can think of. . . .

I can't recall exactly what he said, but there was something else about how if she did it, she had to have help, and a couple of other things. I wonder if he would be allowed to say that? It's complete speculation, but would it be allowed?

What's that?
Are we expecting Jesse Grund today? :eye:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members