2011.06.29- HLN News Shows - Casey Anthony Trial Coverage

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither do I. I don't buy it. At. All.

I just got home to some lady on NG trying to say she is the bio paternal grandmother of little Caylee???!!! WTH? I just literally ran to my iPad to get on here....

This is going to be another Diane Dimond non scoop, like the interview with Tracy M where she revealed things she had "never spoken of before"- umm- unless you read them on here a couple of years ago, from her interviews with LE.

Yup! Perfect example of the crazy grief doctor lady's area of expertise. (The caller claiming her dead son is Caylee's father.) She is a grieving mother grasping at straws sadly.

But what good will it do for her to find out? It would be one thing if Caylee was still alive, but I don't get it. If she wants to grieve for Caylee she can, i've cried alot of tears for her myself and i'm not her grandma.

just heard about this and stopped to watch the woman

I feel that she is hoping she has some connection but I agree with Lippmann when he says don’t bother CA and GA about this. She can get DNA testing done.

There should still be a profile of Caylee from JG’s DNA test

leave the Anthony’s alone.

NG

Talking about the grief counselor......

DC: If the DT had let her interview tot mom she would've realized there is no grief.........

NG also talking about JG's potential testimony, and only way defense can get theory in is if Judge allows his testimony.

The end.

lol if the defense would have allowed the grief counselor to interview ICA she would have found no grief!

Part of it is those who have been genuinely abused and severely damaged because of it, find it hard if not impossible to believe that someone would lie about it and use it as just another tool to manipulate people.

Actually, being a victim of abuse, including sexual abuse, is very often used by defendants as either an explanation or an excuse, whichever you believe it to be. I understand that people who actually experience that kind of pain find it hard to imagine someone making a false claim but it happens all the time. It sickens me.

NG

Talking about the grief counselor......

DC: If the DT had let her interview tot mom she would've realized there is no grief.........

NG also talking about JG's potential testimony, and only way defense can get theory in is if Judge allows his testimony.

The end.

Why am I thinking that he already testified yesterday? Maybe the TH's were showing him testifying somewhere else and I mistook it?

just heard about this and stopped to watch the woman

I feel that she is hoping she has some connection but I agree with Lippmann when he says don’t bother CA and GA about this. She can get DNA testing done.

There should still be a profile of Caylee from JG’s DNA test

leave the Anthony’s alone.

Taboild tv :maddening:

I just don't know what to think about this "father" story. When did it "come" to this woman that her son told her all these details? The girl's mother and father were George and Cindy Anthony and the father had been a cop. I don't know. She lost her son 4 years ago - wouldn't she have remembered that her son told her he's was going to be a daddy before June of this year?

He worked for a moving company. Ok, have they checked the records of that moving company to see where he was in Dec / Jan 04/05 ? Was he here on vacation for the holidays?

I just need a little more solid proof than this right now.

At the most he would've been a casual visitor to Orlando approximately the same time Caylee was conceived. How did he meet Casey? Did he tell his mother that before he died? Show some proof he knew Casey. After hearing more about the "relationship" I would be inclined to give this some believability. It's public knowledge who Casey's parents are and that GA is former LE. Tell us something we don't know!

MOO

Why am I thinking that he already testified yesterday? Maybe the TH's were showing him testifying somewhere else and I mistook it?

JG testified yesterday without the jury present. I believe HHJBP hasn't ruled on admissibility yet.

JMO, it is possible to both a sociopath and an abuse vicitm...they don't have to be mutually exclusive. She may have already been on her way to becoming a full-fledged sociopath in any case, but it does not mean there wasn't something illegal going on in that household...

Take a deep breath. You are not going crazy. You DID see him testify yesterday. But the jury didn't. The judge had them ask questions outside of the jury's presence so he can decide what he will or will not allow in.

The woman who believes she is Caylee's paternal grandmother said her son died in 2007...............that he told her all about the Anthonys

Was it said what month he died in 2007? ICA told people (if you can believe her, which I don't) the father of Caylee was killed a few days before Caylee's birthday or on the way to the birthday party. Was ICA going to just spring him on Caylee and the rest of the family? No one seemed to know who the father was and I bet ICA doesn't know either.

Did he die on Caylee's B-Day? ICA liked to tell that 'story'..But for some reason, Tennessee does ring a bell..It could be about another b/f not claimed to be the father tho.

JMO, it is possible to both a sociopath and an abuse vicitm...they don't have to be mutually exclusive. She may have already been on her way to becoming a full-fledged sociopath in any case, but it does not mean there wasn't something illegal going on in that household...

I agree. I never said sociopaths couldn't also be abuse victims. They are saying her behavior indicates she was abused and I disagree. It doesn't show she wasn't abused but certainly doesn't prove she was...that's my point.

Why now? And why exactly does she deserve to know? Why wasn't she interested in knowing/claiming her alleged grandchild 4 years ago, when her son first told her? As far as any similarities; I've seen (compared) so many photos side-by-side with Caylee over the past 3-years and I thought every single one of those potential Daddy's had some type of similarity to Caylee. I have to wonder if this woman will put as much energy into finding her real grandchild, out there somewhere, when/after it's confirmed that there is no DNA match to Caylee. Shame-Shame. JMO~

Was it said what month he died in 2007? ICA told people (if you can believe her, which I don't) the father of Caylee was killed a few days before Caylee's birthday or on the way to the birthday party. Was ICA going to just spring him on Caylee and the rest of the family? No one seemed to know who the father was and I bet ICA doesn't know either.

I just said almost the same thing. lol

I didn't think it was "on the way" to the party but that could've been in one of her many versions. :crazy:

It sounds like an excuse why Caylee's father didn't take any notice of her birthday. "Oh no, I invited him, for sure, and he would have just loved to be here, but sadly he was killed in a car accident on the way over here."

Maybe I just have trouble believing anything she says. Certainly Caylee must have a father and it could be a man who died in a car accident but the lack of a name makes it a little fishy IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz