2011.06.29 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-One)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Magical thinking?

I know when my father was very sick, my mom called but my DH answered the phone. I refused to take the call. As long as i didn't take the call i wouldn't know for sure....

i miss my daddy

(((hugs)))

I miss mine, also.

My mom has a do not resuscitate/living will.

HOnestly? I'm not sure I could honor those wishes if it came down to it.. I told her this as well.

My FiL had a living will, but it was taped under a desk. My DH and SiL put the DNR into effect, only to find out after he died he wanted something different (he did not trust his children to make a decision). The living will was found after he died...and he had 6 months to tell his kids where to find it.

Not if you think your daughter is the one who put them there.
All GA wanted was to find his daughter and granddaughter and for them to be safe. That's all.

Remember, the A's aren't exactly a "normal" family. So what a normal or typical person would or wouldn't do probably doesn't apply. Even if GA were 100% certain of what he smelled, if KC and Caylee had been found safe and sound at some point, GA probably would have let the matter go and no one would know whose body it was for all he cared.

Nancy dropped a HUUUUUUGGGE bomb that they may have found Caylee's father!

NG did a good story on Caylee's possible father..very very interesting!!

Wow, did ya'll hear that on Nancy Grace???? Gramma of Caylee on dad's side (possible gramma) has come forward. Given Nancy pics of possible dad. Gramma is convinced he's the dad.....pic looks like Caylee a LOT. Same eyes. He was killed in car accident.

I read a story today about a lady who says her son may have been Caylee's father and she is willing to take a LD and do DNA-her son died in a car accident 2007

I just heard the same story from Dianne Diamon on NG show.

Housewife in MA who's son died in a car accident thinks she is Caylee's grandmother, can't get anyone in Orlando to do a grand parents DNA test yet.

Wow, did ya'll hear that on Nancy Grace???? Gramma of Caylee on dad's side (possible gramma) has come forward. Given Nancy pics of possible dad. Gramma is convinced he's the dad.....pic looks like Caylee a LOT. Same eyes. He was killed in car accident.

now that is a BOMBSHELL!!

Exactly, I think a family doctor was capable of handling her issues.

Suggesting CA didn't send her to the OB/GYN because sexual abuse would be detected is ludicrous :loser:

jimo
I agree! You don't take an 8 yr old to a OB/GYN. By the time she was old enough to need a OB/GYN exam (in her teens) she would have been old enough to be sexually active. There wouldn't have been any sexual abuse detected or uncovered. The Dr would have just assumed she was out having herself some fun.

OMG, where in MA,,I just shut the tv off and heading up to bed shortly!

I just heard the same story from Dianne Diamon on NG show.

Someone on here found this last night. Does NG read this site?

This possible grandmother lady was on Ghost Hunters (TV Show) Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member