2011.06.29 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-One)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this makes it 3 lovers who were potentially Caylee's bio dad who have died in car accidents!!!!!!!!!!

That is very odd/scary to me that this girl had 3 boyfriends that died in car accidents..wow!!

I am so sorry ljs713 and Eileen730 ...I adore my Kitty . Pet friends are the best!

Someone way way back there mentioned that the jury would like Casey's soft voice ..maybe they would ...Until she got mad and that would take about 1 minute under cross.

Respectfully, I don't think turnadot was implying she thinks Lee is the father...rather that she thinks the pic of the alleged father looks a lot like Lee. And I would have to agree with her there, I did a double take as well!

(and I don't really know why I am calling turnadot a "she" so I apologize if in fact she is not a she!) :)
Well, a sister who has a lot of feeling for her brother, might develop feelings for a romantic substitute who looks like him, so guess the resemblance makes some sense....

I am still waiting for someone to tell me the defense will finally rest tomorrow...

They say they will?

I think they won't. I think they're going to put ICA up and just don't want anyone to know it. It certainly wouldn't be the first time Baez was less than genuine with HHJP.

Respectfully, I don't think turnadot was implying she thinks Lee is the father...rather that she thinks the pic of the alleged father looks a lot like Lee. And I would have to agree with her there, I did a double take as well!

(and I don't really know why I am calling turnadot a "she" so I apologize if in fact she is not a she!) :)
Yes, exactly.

p.s. - I'm a she!

Here's the article with the photo for those who haven't see it http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/28/caylee-anthony-s-daddy-solving-the-riddle.html

Apologies if this has been asked- trying to catch up:

Does anyone have a link to the story Sally Karioth told on the stand today about the mother holding umbrella in the rain over her child's grave? I tried to google it, but couldn't find. It only showed results for how to make chloroform. ;-) Sorry, couldn't resist that.
But really, I do need that link if anyone knows where I could find it. TIA

I miss my Hercules also he was 170 pound golden most gentle loveable dog.
the crematory gave me the card the rainbow bridge!

Sorry for your loss also! its hard and i so can not imagine the loss of a child.

170-pound golden retriever?

Mother of G-d! What were you FEEDING him???

IMO, this lady who believes she may be Caylee's grandmother needs to take her story to the Maury show.

ETA: because I think she's looking to get on the publicity train. I've been wrong before but that's the feeling I get about her story. I mean, her reasoning is that he spent some time in the Orlando area... do you know how many people spend some time in the Orlando area? A coupla million a year, that's how many.

Hi boys and girls. Just got home since leaving at 9:30 this morning and was only able to check in a couple of brief times. Looks like I missed a LOT. I've been absolutely dying all day. I've arranged to be off until next Wednesday. This case better be in the jury's hands by then. I am so obsessed over this case, my family, friends and co-workers are seriously about to disown me. Thank God I have my WS family that understands my obsession. :blowkiss:

I'm off to make a pot of coffee and head to the basement to read the trial threads while I watch the re-play of today. I should emerge in time for Court in the morning. :seeya:

Take Kleenex a box should be ok and some Advil you will need these with your coffee.

Gut feeling.....I think Casey wants to and will take the stand..........I think she thinks she can convince the jury that she is innocent. And I think Baez will milk it as much as he can. Asking very personal and explicit questions...getting her to spew as much venom as possible.

The thought crossed my mind that perhaps JB won't put River Cruz/Crystal Holloway on the stand, and instead his lone witness tomorrow is Casey.

Well, a sister who has a lot of feeling for her brother, might develop feelings for a romantic substitute who looks like him, so guess the resemblance makes some sense....

Oh it is all so creepy.:maddening:

I'm sure this has been covered over and over, but I'm just catching up on some of what I missed...but I can't get over GA's testimony over, "the pain of myself, my wife, and my son"...and stopped there, not the pain of my daughter, the MOTHER of my grandchild. He did this a few times. As if to say, you may not be allowed to ask me the direct question, but I'm getting it out there either way...ICA did NOT feel the sorrow we did when we learned Caylee was dead.

Very telling, and I'm positive it was not lost on the jury!

Apologies if this has been asked- trying to catch up:

Does anyone have a link to the story Sally Karioth told on the stand today about the mother holding umbrella in the rain over her child's grave? I tried to google it, but couldn't find. It only showed results for how to make chloroform. ;-) Sorry, couldn't resist that.
But really, I do need that link if anyone knows where I could find it. TIA

Gone with the wind. :waitasec:

I agree, Leila. I personally don't see what River can do for them. Her credibility is terrible. They might as well shove all their chips in and put KC on. Then again, perhaps not, because the State will crucify her, especially with her prior convictions!

Only 11 hours til court resumes :rollercoaster: :fireworks:

You can even see it in the shape of the chin, and the forehead.....Maybe he went before her, so that he could call her to him when she died....
1309324031721.jpg

Here is the link once more:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/28/caylee-anthony-s-daddy-solving-the-riddle.html

Gosh, that's remarkable. He even has the dark areas under the eyes that the other Anthony's don't seem to have, but Caylee did...

I feel like I should log out and go to bed, but then I get on reading something and feel I want to comment, and it goes on and on.

Ugh, lol.

Gut feeling.....I think Casey wants to and will take the stand..........I think she thinks she can convince the jury that she is innocent. And I think Baez will milk it as much as he can. Asking very personal and explicit questions...getting her to spew as much venom as possible.

I think you may be right - she may be the only one throughout this trial who may actually say what he wants them to say....oooh the power rush would be enormous for JB ( until the cross of course) when as we all know the defence end up scoring points for the prosecution :great: Bring it on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth