2011.06.29 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-One)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PRACTICAL MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Put The Lime In The Coconut And Drink It All Up.

End this already. It's Caylee that matters!!!!!!!!!!!!:great:

I really hope not. I hate recording and trying to catch up but I HAVE to go to the commissary tomorrow for food or my family will not be happy with me! Although, spousal unit is just as addicted as I am!

Get your roller skates, and roll through that grocery store from 12:10-1:10pm. It can be done!:crazy:

I wonder how much NG paid them for pictures, and the interview. I think it's really strange that she comes forward with the claim at the height of the media frenzy surrounding this case. That's the only reason to come out with this info now. What else could come of this? Caylee is gone, her son is gone.

I used to watch Nancy, but no more my friends. I used to also be in favor of Casey until this trial. Innocent until proven guilty. God, I feel guilty yelling at my daughter for being fresh. I just don't get it. Every day is a new emotion for me.:maddening:

If you find a video of her pleading out the check charge she sounds like she handled herself very well as she clearly says she is very sorry and wishes she had been a better friend to Amy

The high spot of the day per a legal analyst talking to Vinnie. paraphrasing..

GA did GREATon the stand, he came out swinging hard today, demolishing Baez. Everyone felt all that emotion...
When he came off the stand he walked past JA and LDB- JA announces to the court - That's it ....we're leaving now and we're NOT coming back - send us an email. Everyone laughed!
GA knocked it out of the park

I truly believe today,GA told ICA in his testimony-YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN-I am DONE with this!

It will be interesting what he does during the penalty phase. Will he plead for her life to be spared, or will he be thinking of the horrible way his precious granddaughter died? Or possibly he won't say anything?

:cry:

I truly believe today,GA told ICA in his testimony-YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN-I am DONE with this!

I totally agree. Before the trial began I think of course they knew she did it but wanted to save her life. But when they found out (GA anyway) that she was gonna put the blame on them they finally decided to tell the somewhat truth. But GA, I think he knows they are trying to put the blame of Caylee's death on him...and he ain't havin that! No matter what anyone says about GA, no one can say he didn't and doesn't still love Caylee more than life itself and he is not gonna let KC get away with her murder. This is just MOO however

Anyone think Casey really knows how bad things are going for her (the DT) or do you think she thinks they're winning? My observations tell me she thinks she's walking.
She's hard to read, for me at least.
But I do agree that she sits there like she doesn't have a care in the world.
I really think she's so used to doing anything she wants, good or evil, and always get away with it, she thinks she has this 'problem' taken care of too! She really thinks she's pulled one over on everybody!

Just my :twocents:

watching the birthday video of the guy singing to Caylee at her birthday party. Creepy guy. Caylee does not want to stand there and tries to wander away but CA steers her back to odd guy singing.

Same guy that was singing at memorial I think

Anyone think Casey really knows how bad things are going for her (the DT) or do you think she thinks they're winning? My observations tell me she thinks she's walking.

Yup. She thinks she is strutting her stuff out of there next week. Poor delusional person she is. She thinks she is a wonderful actress and she has pulled this off. She is blaming all the meanies that put her where she is. She is lily white in her eyes. Little does she know she not going anywhere except to a different prison. Good luck with that KC.

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Need a washed up #CaseyAnthony expert, visit Jeff Ashton's Woodshed, where experts go to die!
9 minutes ago

LMAO...had to share this, RH has certainly been on a roll today, but this is by far my favorite!

It will be interesting what he does during the penalty phase. Will he plead for her life to be spared, or will he be thinking of the horrible way his precious granddaughter died? Or possibly he won't say anything?

:cry:

I vote silence. I really feel George passed through the tunnel of no return on the stand today-- I don't think he can care about her anymore. jmo

That is very odd/scary to me that this girl had 3 boyfriends that died in car accidents..wow!!

With KC's proclivity for spinning complicated yarns -- how did she find out about Zaneida and the Sawgrass Apts -- I imagine that she didn't know or didn't want to tell who the father was. And, she looked through obituaries and found names for other candidates. She is capable of anything.

The high spot of the day per a legal analyst talking to Vinnie. paraphrasing..

GA did GREATon the stand, he came out swinging hard today, demolishing Baez. Everyone felt all that emotion...
When he came off the stand he walked past JA and LDB- JA announces to the court - That's it ....we're leaving now and we're NOT coming back - send us an email. Everyone laughed!
GA knocked it out of the park

Please tell me that really happened!

Everytime I start to wonder that I remember her jailhouse note saying her attorney said she would get a mistrial.

I think she thinks there will be a do-over and they will get it right next time. She is evil but not dumb so she must know all her witnesses have become state owned pretty quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth