2011.06.29 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-One)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know the trial date of when the jail video's of her showing her true colors were? I think I missed that coverage and would love to go to WFTV and pull it up! Thanks
According to my notes, it was June 2nd and 3rd.

I vote silence. I really feel George passed through the tunnel of no return on the stand today-- I don't think he can care about her anymore. jmo

At this moment, I agree.

MOO

I just rememberd that during GA's testimony, the camera went on KC and it really looked like she mouth the words -- you b------ or just b------!!!!

Did anyone notice this -- I don't read lips, but it sure looked like it.

Just IMO.
I thought I saw something like this, too - and think about it, she was likely stunned by his non-support of her!!

Yes, it did. I just saw it on the Dr Drew show (VPolitan is in for him)
I don't know his name but he was the dark haired Atty, the last one to give an opinion about today's testimony. He thought that was SO funny and so did I.
Apparently the court thought so too.

Was it Mark Eiglarsh, Miami Criminal Def. Attorney or Dr Drew's Juror person of the day..a Mr Schulman?

I just rememberd that during GA's testimony, the camera went on KC and it really looked like she mouth the words -- you b------ or just b------!!!!

Did anyone notice this -- I don't read lips, but it sure looked like it.

Just IMO.

I wish I had the video-I could try and read them..I am deaf and I have been reading lips for a while now

LDB wiping away her tears after grief counsellor talks of umbrella/rain and grieving mother

http://www.wftv.com/video/28401220/index.html

10.30 into the video the grief lady talks about the umbrella incident

at 13.33 LDB is wiping her eyes and JA is looking concerned at her, imo she was touched by that story as we all were

... I don't know if anyone has noticed - but the blonde sheriff in the courtroom welled up on this testimony as well. She did the same with GAs testimony.

She's probably seen some wicked stuff in her tenure.

I'd say she's a pretty good evaluator.

Thanks blonde sheriff

That's pretty much my plan for getting my lawn mowed tomorrow!

Try selling a house during that hour.... lol. I'm an agent.:floorlaugh:
Had to leave today of all days! It's hard to miss a minute at this point, I've been with it so intently!

Was it Mark Eiglarsh, Miami Criminal Def. Attorney or Dr Drew's Juror person of the day..a Mr Schulman?

No,not Eiglarsh. Not the Juror.
I'll see if I can find a transcript. It was right before the end...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noonoo91