2011.06.29 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-One)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe GA was genuine today about missing Caylee,I just can t get by why he never called the police when he smelled that car.but he drove it home,he was a former police officer.

You have to remember that Cindy was in touch with Casey all along during those 31 days via the phone. Casey kept coming up with those wild stories as to where she and Caylee where (Caylee doing a tour of Florida with the Nanny - Caylee in Jacksonville and other places with Casey herself. George had no reason to believe anything other than they were alive and well. Yes, he smelled the smell - he had great anxiety as they opened the trunk but once he found the trunk empty, what reason would he have to call the police. I honestly don't understand that line of questioning coming from Baez. What reason did George have to call the cops? He believed up until they were told that the baby found in the woods was indeed Caylee.

If Casey takes the stand, can the prosecution ask her who Caylee's father was?

Tink
It's my understanding neither side can ask a witness questions which are outside the scope of direct, so if Baez doesn't bring it up, the prosecution can't ask her.

I wonder what the circumstances of Caylees bio dad's death were and also wonder if Casey was actually raped by someone. Just thinking....

I doubt if KC was rape somehow. I never believed Caylee's dad died for some reason, but it is plausible only in a way because I think KC would have tried to get child support.

I am no expert but I have a very hard time accepting that Casey's behavior after Caylee died is 'normal' way to respond to grief. I totally understand that everyone grieves differently, and MAYBE if Casey had disappeared for a week and no one saw her at all, I'd say she was grieving privately- but that is not the case here.
I have not lost a child, but last month my cousin was killed in a car accident when he lost control of his car in the rain and hit a tree. Seeing my aunt and uncle on the day of the funeral is something I will never forget. After the service when it was time to bury him, she lost all control and started screaming and crying that it was too cold and rainy to leave him out there by himself, and she had to be held back by several people because she didn't want him to be alone.
ICA doesn't even flinch when there is a discussion about a meter reader stick being poked in the eye socket of her dead child. I cannot even fathom...

The grief lady during JA's cross really touched home with me during some of it concerning events that have happened to me this last year and trying to figure myself out. My mom a couple years ago went to California (I live in FL) to take care of my ill grandmother. My mom passed away in her sleep about a year ago in California. I did go to work the next day and still have not come to terms with it yet and never really talk about it. A day or two after she passed while I was at work someone found a letter that was left mixed up with some work mail that's postmarked Dec. 2008 and it is a letter my mom sent to me 2 years before she died that just happend to be sitting in some company lost mail and I recieved it one or two days after she passed. I still have not opened the letter and it still sits at my work desk for about a year now. It just so happens that about a month ago my uncle passed away and about a week ago my grandmother from California did as well. This last week has been really rough on me because with the passing of my grandma, it also makes me acknowledge my mom's death as being real. I've somehow managed to convince myself ,not in a delusional way, she's been taking care of my ill grandma the last year. My gf and I had a long conversation about this this week since my grandma's passing and how I think I'm not a normal person for not wanting to come to grips with reality and still feel in my heart my mom's taking care of my grandma. She wants me to open the letter, but isn't pushing it. Anyways, I just felt the hypothetical about someone who's father passed and them thinking he's off somewhere traveling Europe kinda hit me and made me think that maybe my feeling have an explanation.

If KC knows who Caylee's father is, I would think she would have wanted to get child support from him. Maybe she really didn't know or really did die. Even if she slept with a # of guys in one week, couldn't she possibly remember them. I would think so. I'm no virgin Mary but I can't imagine someone not remembering all the possible guys they were with in one week. Maybe I'm naive.
I don't know if this has been posted or not....or if this is even the proper place to post it.

Is This Caylee's Daddy?
The great mystery of the Casey Anthony trial: Who fathered the 2-year-old she’s accused of murdering? Diane Dimond reveals the person whose DNA may finally solve the riddle..........

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/28/caylee-anthony-s-daddy-solving-the-riddle.html

The grief lady really touched a nerve here today with so many that post. The story she told created a reaction like none I have ever seen on Websleuths. I think if it touched people here, I can be rest assured the story touched nerves in the jury. The stark contrast is undeniable and I have been afraid it was lost in apathy by it being at the end of a long day for the jury.

Last week I helped my cousin pick out pictures for my still-alive terminally ill aunt's impending memorial service. And this while my aunt raked my cousin over the coals about what a failure she has been for her whole life, the whole time I was there. And this is an aunt I've adored, even more so than my own mom. Right now I can totally identify with the grief of GA and LA.

Lets see if we can figure out what happened today-CA gets up there and says she never knew LA went to ICA's room,but LA got up their yesterday and says my mom basically lies,GA gets up there today and almost admits he knew ICA killed Caylee!So what is the A plans-where is all this going..someone help me here,because I am confused!!

Sums it up perfectly.
I quit trying to understand them. There's always another layer and I never know if it will be good or bad.
I just want ICA to be found guilty.

I doubt if KC was rape somehow. I never believed Caylee's dad for some reason, but it is plausible only in a way because I think KC would have tried to get child support.
I'm confused. Do we know who Caylee's father is? LOL, please say yes.

Well ,I hung on to anger all day and kept sobbing at bay ,until that picture and story ,darn it.

I can't say I was holding up well,but I didn't sound like an injured animal until we were leaving the funeral home ,after my son's wake,and one of my daughter's and my husband went to close the casket. No way were they shutting my baby up in there .
You really do have to compartmentalize grief to live day to day.

Yes you do...My Aunt and I couldn't leave My Granny at the graveside by herself...so we stayed the night and toasted our favorite people in the world. We left about 2:30 am and brought back her favorite coffee and Grandpa's favorite Glenlivet and poured them on the ground for them. Those that left in the limo after the service still think we are both crazy.

I believe GA was genuine today about missing Caylee,I just can t get by why he never called the police when he smelled that car.but he drove it home,he was a former police officer.

I still believe GA knew that a dead body had been in that car and I also think he knew that somehow KC was involved. I believe he didn't call the police in the event that KC had killed someone. I just don't believe he thought for one minute that the person she killed was Caylee.

ok...so ICA nor Caylee was in the trunk. Did GA not wonder whose decomp he was smelling?? IMO, he should have never touched that car until LE was able to go over it. If, he's telling the truth and the car actually smelled of human decomp.

I do not think GA had anything to do with this crime.I do believe him and CA went in to cover up mode.I do believe today was GA way of saying enough is enough,the look he gave ICA when he was on the stand and when he left was-I can not do this anymore!!

I still believe GA knew that a dead body had been in that car and I also think he knew that somehow KC was involved. I believe he didn't call the police in the event that KC had killed someone. I just don't believe he thought for one minute that the person she killed was Caylee.

Sometimes parents hesitate to think their child did something really bad.

I wonder what the circumstances of Caylees bio dad's death were and also wonder if Casey was actually raped by someone. Just thinking....

I think if she had been raped she would have said, she would have gotten alot of attention and sympathy if that was the case. She wouldn't have passed on that opportunity.

Michelle Golland.....totally clueless guest on JVM.

I've thought about the attack of lies that Baez has rained on an innocent man since this trial started. I don't understand how outright lies, with no foundation or proof whatsoever, can be used in such a cowardly fashion in any court of law in our country.

Apparently, Baez thinks he is running out of opportunities to attack his client's father, but were I George Anthony, rest assured he would have another chance.

That chance would be at a time and place of MY choosing.

I've always wondered if GA recognized the smell of human decomposition in the trunk of the car and was both relieved that the trunk was empty and suspicious that KC may be involved in criminal activity. Perhaps that's why he did not initially report it. In other words... He did not believe that it had anything to do with Caylee. Perhaps he believed that KC was in trouble and that she was in hiding with Caylee or had given her to someone (maybe she was involved in drugs, maybe stealing, who knows what...) But I don't think in his wildest dreams, that it crossed his mind then, that KC could have done such a thing to her own child.

THAT'S IT!!!! Molly Shannon's Sally O' Malley!! I was trying to think of that character's name for HOURS, you have saved me from obsessing all night! Someone has to find a video. What did she say- "I like to kick! and ??" This woman IS Sally O!!!!!!!

And she said in her way "I'm FIFTY years OLD!" lol. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member