2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Witness accepted as expert witness!!!

:gasp: The problem I have with her, among others, is that she is clearly partisan. She is not here to testify to her area of "expertise", but to advocate for ICA and the DT theory. Note how she looks over toward the jury in exasperation every time JA objects. That's not professional -- it's partisan and petty. She is being very theatrical, in keeping with her long-held (and openly professed) desire to perform in musical theater.

:cow:

I don't know...did the Judge just feel sorry for the DT and throw them this bone? This is ridiculous.

But I thought the DT claimed that ICA behaved the way she did because she was molested by her father. Now it seems they want to claim it's "normal" grieving???? This constant veering from their original storyline is very telling IMO.

Now Casey's crying because DS is talking about her, the innocent victim of all of this.

DCS trying to use a "Hypothetical" that is describing this case to a "T".

JA having none of it, cites case law - Off to sidebar!

I can't stand how they are trying to make ICA the victim!

:gavel:

Poor Defendant: just as she was about to start her fake, oh poor me, crying, JA calls a sidebar :_)

why such hostility towards the witness? we don't even know what she's going to say yet, and she's already been accused of being drunk? come on now.

For ME it comes from the fact that I have PTSD from trauma and grief and have been in therapy for 30 yrs...I have seen many Drs and therapists good and bad but this witness sounds absurd to ME..I would not touch her with a 10 ft meter reader

The amount of trauma suffered by the victims?? WTH?? Sorry, but Caylee is the victim and her suffering was at the hands of ICA.

But the whole defense theory revolves around ICA being the 'victim'.
Of Sexual abuse, emotional abuse, trauma from the 'accidental death' and so on.

ETA: I totally agree with you btw.

Nice hypothetical that DS just proposed. " A LOVING mother with an AMAZING connection with her child just suddenly loses her child....how would you expect her to grieve? "

Witness: I would expect that she would enter a HOT BOD contest and get a new tattoo first thing. [ Is that what she is going to say?]

C'mon ICA force out those tears. You can do it. Pout a little more that's it, now poke, poke, poke. Blech

I keep getting knocked off line......is anyone else having this problem?

Lord - we're back to eye-poking so the grief lady thinks she has some.

I'm sorry but this has GONE BEYOND RIDICULOUS !

This "grief expert" is on the "Witness Stand" smiling ... posing with her hands under her chin ... smiling at the Jury ...

Does she even realize this is a MURDER TRIAL ... not a SOCIAL EVENT ? ?

:banghead:

Poor ICA. She had JUST worked up some tears for herself and JA caused a sidebar! Waste, huge waste.

I want to hear her explain Psychopathy and their experience of grief.

LOL!!!! Casey was working up some tears and her performance got cut off by a sidebar. :floorlaugh:

Has anyone got any tweets about the jurors reaction to this witness? I'd love to know what they think.

RT @JimLichtenstein: @jackiefell says Krystal Holloway is in the hall... #caseyanthony

Is that her real name? It must be if thats what the court has!
These ppl all see dollar signs nothing more not a dead child. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member