2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roy Kronk is next.......................

I wonder if meeting at the court house was the first time since BS was 8 that he and his father have met?

First I was always under the impression that Larry King's people (but may have been ABC) paid for the stay at the Ritz - they did it out of repsect for the A's and the finding of Caylee.

Second, this Brandon Sparks is active Coast Guard military - he should have appeared in his dress whites. He would have presented so much better. To me, anyone that is active military and is requested to appear in a court of law and doesn't come in dress uniform is showing disrespect to our country, the court, and him/herself out of pride in what they do. But again, that's JMHO.

Well, not so much about the dress whites if he planned on perjuring himself. I think it would more respectful if he wasn't in uniform when he did that. Which I think he just did.

JB to RK: "I want to talk to you about something we didn't cover yesterday." In other words, someone called me last night and told me to ask you this today.

Oh my gosh I think I have MISSED SO MUCH! I SO wish I didn't have to unload groceries. GRRR, darn you, perishables!

But really, Roy Kronk, again?

roykronk son Brandon- father told him "he'd be rich and famous" But concedes he hadn't seen him since 8yrs old and cud see him on TV
by abcashleigh via twitter at 1:47 PM

Baez asks about second statement #roykronk made on Dec 11, 2008 (remains found) #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:46 PM

Holy Guacamole!!! Does anyone know how old brandon sparks is?? My DH thinks he's someone that was bugging me at a club a few couple years back. He does look familiar... Omg

And how does ANY of this prove that Caylee drowned and that GA covered it up...I seriously don't get why this is relevant at all? Even if Kronk was playing hide and seek with the body...what does any of it have to do with anything? I'm confused, forreal. Is Roy Kronk the one on trial here??

Baez questioning Kronk about another statement he made to LE. Kronk again often saying "I really don't remember..."

by caseyupdates via twitter at 1:48 PM

Again, really.......
g r a s p i n g a t s t r a w s

This has been said numerous times, however, I can not get over the amount of people this has affected. This is so unreal. You could not even write a movie about this because it would not be believable. (keeping in mind a movie will be written) Had I not wittnesses this whole event I would never believe it!!

What a shame ICA is. I'm sorry , she has got to be one of the most evil person I've laid eyes on.

Deep breaths....

Help me with my sanity here folks Kronk tells LE in August. He tells his son in November. He tells LE for the 4th time in December. Tells them the remains are in the swap/trash dump along the road? which is where they found them. Doesn't that kinda mean they where there? and NOT moved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove