2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She may call it "magical thinking" but that's not the medical/psychological definition of magical thinking. This is not an expert I would rely on.

Tink

:waitasec:I thought magical thinking was something 5 yr olds do!

I also thought it was that they wished something then it happened...

Am I wrong?

if a child wants very much for something to happen, and it does, the child believes he or she caused it to happen. If your daughter is mad at her brother and wants him to leave, and he then gets sick and goes to the hospital, your daughter may think her brother's illness is her fault.
http://health.msn.com/health-topics/egocentric-and-magical-thinking

Taking this opportunity to thank all posters who have heeded the warnings about bashing players based on appearance or speech patterns. You are what makes WS such a wonderful place to be, especially on a rough day like this.

:tyou:

:lol: BS saying he must be watching a different trial than the one DCS is watching!

Amity <-------- has holes in her tongue. very representative of Swiss Cheese!

Just keep biting, Amity. It won't hurt much longer. Blood? No problem...here's a tissue.

is a defense witness now magically turning into a prosecution witness in front of our very eyes
MAgical thinking everywhere

I hope the jurors realize who paid for this witness vacay in sunny Florida.

JA makes up his own hypotheticals.

I'm loving Jeff's Hypotheticals - BUt I'm afraid HHJBP may have left this open to Mistrial by letting both sides do these "closing statements"? KWIM?
This is not Common is it?
This just seems so out of bounds?
IDK ?
Anybody else concerned?

DS - "no evidence of this" (murder)

Did DS miss the autopsy report where Dr G rules Caylee's death a homicide? :waitasec:

Hypothetically, if the mother drove around with the child's dead body in the trunk, would that be inconsistent with the denial which typically accompanies grief?

stevehelling Steve Helling
Wow. If looks could kill. Anyone else see the look that #CaseyAnthony gave #JeffAshton when he said, "assume the mother killed the child"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper