2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do feel that ICA will present herself very well, if she testifies, during the defense direct. Then the question is whether they look mean when they tear her apart or do it more gently (JA or LDB)

Was it just me who did a :waitasec: when HHJP stated he would rule on motion "when we reach the point of a verdict....if we get that far"??????

Nah. He can't fairly presuppose they will reach a verdict that will require DP consideration.

Wow.. i sure hope jp isn't really considering a mistrial.. if he is he should do it now and let the jurors go!

The last time they asked for a mistrial. He ruled on it, but told them any subsequent motions he would reserve ruling on until right before the verdict. He is just following through with that comment.

Some Screen caps, and can someone explain why ICA's voice sounds so different to how it used to?

Attachments

• all by her lonesome except for the guard.jpg
    all by her lonesome except for the guard.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 55
  • ICA LF.jpg
    ICA LF.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 56
  • happy ica.jpg
    happy ica.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 62
#CaseyAnthony going back in to court almost got run over by Baez, Cindy and Lippman coming out of court to talk in hall.
by bobkealing via twitter at 7:57 AM

Casey is angry with Baez. You can see she is clenching her jaw hard, strong look of distaste.

Was it just me who did a :waitasec: when HHJP stated he would rule on motion "when we reach the point of a verdict....if we get that far"??????

Yes, I heard ‘if’ also. Just figured he is always careful about his wording....almost as if he is directly addressing the appellate panel.

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony going back in to court almost got run over by Baez, Cindy and Lippman coming out of court to talk in hall.

Bill S explaining how the media line is so congested, and that's why Baez and Mason were late. Hmmmm...do Ashton and Drake-Burdick have special access entrances? They made it to court on time.

Welll....they have a reason to be on time. Theyve got a case to win ya know!
Justice is whats running them. and the dt is just running.

Now even the elevators at the court house are working against KC and the DT

#CaseyAnthony Kronk back in hall no suit no tie.
by bobkealing via twitter at 8:58 A

Good morning my fellow wonderful compassionate Webbies :]
Let's smile now ..I think today might be bumpy :]

Maybe he means if everyone doesn't die of old age before the DT wraps it up.

"What door did you use, Mr. Mason?"

BS saying that attorneys are being forced to use the media entrance instead of a separate door they normally get to use.

Wonder why that is?

I don't think they are forced. They want their cameo's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth