2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all! I'm running a little behind schedule here!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

ICA is in court. Is there a trial thread yet?

I'll bet it was a rough night in the Anthony's house last night.

Yes, agree it was probably rough but I think George had some steps towards healing the pain he has been in for three years - because much of what he feels in his heart and what he says out loud are in alignment - he is no longer living a lie. And I suspect CA is exhausted.

I thought the DP motion to dismiss was going to be argued this morning at 0830. What happened?

That was yesterday and AF was on time via phone but ICA was left sitting all by herself because CM & JB chose to use an entrance that the media uses instead of a private door for attorneys that would avoid the media etc.

I do not think she'll be taking the stand today looking at what she's wearing. I think she would pick her prettiest ensemble, and this is clearly not it. Well, there ya have it folks!:floorlaugh:

Can someone explain why Krystal Holloway has an alias? River Cruz.

I'm thinking that will hurt her credibility with the jury. Something to hide?

I'd like to know too. BS accidentally called her Crystal River today. :floorlaugh: We have a Crystal River North of Orlando.

Good Morning everyone! :coffeeup:

I wish the defense would rest today but I don't think Baez wants to loose all the attention he is getting just yet. He seems to really like being in the spotlight. I think Baez is going to milk this for all that it is worth.

Good Morning WS Family!

Of course I woke up several times during the night (West Coast - 5:41 here now) and I couldn't help but think.....
Since we all know Casey lies whenever she opens her mouth, what's to say she didn't lie yesterday when asked the question by His Honor.......and the people heard her voice.Can't she come back and say that she didn't agree with DT but was told she 'had' to say she did?
I mean, I've seen soooo many instances where later on she can say she 'wasn't told' about something, 'wasn't given an explanation' about something..... so many ways she can find reason for ineffective counsel just by denying she was properly informed.

Am I making any sense? Maybe another large soup mug of coffee will help. :)

Thats soo funny! I said the same thing, she must be lieing!!! :floorlaugh:

Well, she's there.........and I don't think she's taking the stand, da*mnit! She looks tooooooo happy.

ICA is not wearing a blazer. One of the TH's said if we see her wearing a blazer, she would be testifying. I believe it was Mike Brooks.

Can someone explain why Krystal Holloway has an alias? River Cruz.

I'm thinking that will hurt her credibility with the jury. Something to hide?

I don't know what she uses it for, but she said on the Levi show that Cruz was her mother's maiden name, and River was a nickname her dad had given her :waitasec:.

Oh she meant it. It was agreement that the FL DP was unconstitutional. And she was quite happy to say it. Might be the ONLY thing in this case when she's told the truth.

She’s here, doesn't appear all that decked out to testify but then one never knows. Here's hoping she does.

I think that we will either see RC flip or flip out

Strange colour for ICA to be wearing if she is going to testify, and I've been thinking she will. It's kind of gray/dark beige. Up here we call it graige.

So, it doesn't look like she's dressed to testify...by the way, what do you think they'll do with all her new clothes when she's on death row???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denie67