2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Linda Drane-Burdick or Jeff Ashton cross if Casey were to take the stand?

When the afternoon session starts, quickly move to the afternoon thread and hang on. There are about 1700 on WS and 1200 viewing the Caylee Anthony threads. It might be very difficult to sign in when others come back at 1:30 p.m.

Mods, please consider opening the afternoon thread early with a warning not to post until the session starts. Otherwise, everyone trying to move at once and sign on could crash WS. MOO Just sayin'.

Rushing to get a front row seat. :innocent:

#CaseyAnthony Keep in mind, if Casey takes the stand she opens herself up to cross exam from state and Lord, that would be ugly!
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 12:51 PM

WESH - Hornsby and Deen

They think ICA will not testify, since the defense said they would rest today.

Saying it will take another 31 days if she gets on the stand.

RT @RichardHornsby: @AmandaOberWESH Rumor has it her defense team all went to lunch; no testimony.by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 11:52 AM

#CaseyAnthony For the record, our legal analysts think Casey will NOT take stand. But with this trial surprises are the norm.by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 11:52 AM

Does anyone know why Linda Bodden (sp?) became no longer associated with ICA's DT?Also, with the other two seemingly good (more experienced) attys on the DT, why is JOSE being allowed to pull the wagon/run the show/cut his teeth.... however you say it?

tia

She claims the state wouldn't pay for transportation... heard her say that on one of the talk shows.

RT @RichardHornsby: @AmandaOberWESH Rumor has it her defense team all went to lunch; no testimony.

Sorry, I missed this, but what about that multi-page document filed by AF yesterday and that ICA agreed with in the a.m.? What happens with that?

Thank you.

Judge heard the motion over the phone with AF and ICA present and judge said that he would not rule on it until later

Cindy doted on her animals and took very good care of them. We can see in the videos and pics that they looked like clean dogs that were kept inside mostly. Cindy probably loves animals and that's why they've always had pets.

IMO Casey would kill a pet as a way to hurt Cindy - just like she did with Caylee. Get angry at mom = take away something she loves.

So does this mean they need to do an autopsy on those last 2 dogs for chloroform asphyxiation? Sorry....but I would not have put it past her to "test" the potency.

Then JB can't put ICA on the stand if he KNOWS she is going to lie. :twocents:

Can JB stop her if she tells HHJP that she wants to, though? HHJP said it was her decision and her decision alone.

Does anyone know why Linda Bodden (sp?) became no longer associated with ICA's DT?

Also, with the other two seemingly good (more experienced) attys on the DT, why is JOSE being allowed to pull the wagon/run the show/cut his teeth.... however you say it?

tia

I believe Linda Baden was working pro bono on DT but is being paid by HLN. I hope she goes back to her practice soon because I am getting tired of muting her!

Somebody mentioned that Linda starting prepping for cross on KC 2 years ago...Wow!

Now THAT's a book i would buy, written by LDB....she could put it in there if she doesn't get to use it now.....

So does this mean they need to do an autopsy on those last 2 dogs for chloroform asphyxiation? Sorry....but I would not have put it past her to "test" the potency.

No....just the "chlorophyll" from the bamboo...:crazy:

Woah. Just caught up. Totally did not see that last bit about the dogs coming in. Wow. Thank you JB. If I was on the jury, I would be totally creeped out, and she wouldn't get less than LWOP. Jeebus!

Please God, PLEASE have the defense rest after lunch!!!!! I was so disappointed they didn't rest BEFORE going to lunch, SHEESH! I mean what else could they possibly have left? Maybe I shouldn't ask that...

As for RC, I used to have some sympathy for her, but today on the stand, I lost whatever sympathy I had. I really thought she'd leaving the court room on a stretcher with her antics...who thinks we'll hear about a suicide attempt from her tonight? I'm not trying to be mean, but it's now obvious to me what an attention you know what she is. I can't believe I bought her story at first and had sympathy for her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubbajax