2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB probably thinks this is real funny and was quoted in twitters but he would also love a mistrial.

Bet the security really goes up tomorrow

I personally think that kid probably needs to change his underwear about now. LOL

Is it just me or do you have to constantly remind yourself that you are not watching a television show!

This trial puts Reality TV to shame. I have gone thru every single emotion while watching it. Its insane.

I've been patiently waiting for Justice for Caylee since first hearing of the case in the Summer of 08. I have neglected my house, my hubby... and my SLEEP for the past month... I for one, and anxiously awaiting the end. I got to sleep. Been up for 24 hours and back to work in 5 hours... I need to sleep. Good Night /Day my WSers.

Justice for Caylee.

That was amazing and ridiculous all rolled into one. If I were that kids parent-He would be spending every minute of that time in jail. What an %^&*^&!. Poor Ashton....LOL "What did I do?" HHJP-That man means bidness!

Originally posted by Ms.Heather on trial thread:

Originally Posted by fifteen89
$160 and $12 - how was he gonna pay the fine immediately???

Mommy

Not everybody's mommy is willing to do such a thing. Some raise their kids to be responsible for their own actions.

Is there video of ICA saying she would not testify? Thanks!

Why did ICA get to stay in the courtroom sooooo long? Gawd.

i just want to know one answer ..?

is the young man a chemist ??
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Jean C having some magical thinking.....feels defense feeling better right now

Oh my word! :floorlaugh: Can this trial turn into any more of a circus?! I'm expecting the clown cars and elephants to tromp through any moment.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
I think reality hit #caseyanthony just now by the look on her face. 6 days for shooting a bird. How much for killing your child?
7 minutes ago

does this mean that the trial will go on till next week?

KC was chattin up the Dep. wonder if she's asking for middle finger guys cell number lol

Oh man...if HHJP lays the Hammers of H*ll down on this dimbo for flipping off a lawyer, can you imagine what he'll do with Baez after the trial? Can't wait for that!!

I want to apologize for my removed bad posts and also thank the mods for not giving me a TO. That last bit was not to be missed!

almost 4:00. Running out of excuses to not have any groceries or clean clothes in this house.

Guess I better plan on a catch up afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member