2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning People! LiveLaughLuv , you are making me laugh because i thought I was alone on the board thinking the grief counsellor was a looney - so way off the ball I was tearing my hair out because I didn't think she had anything to offer at all. She has theories that any thing fits the category of grief - and I was so angry that she was trying to validate herself by mentioning that beautiful woman Dr. Kubler Ross who is one of my heros. I also thought Ms Simms had learned her lesson during the Frye hearings regarding just what an expert witness is - but apparently no.....

I was listening to her while cleaning and i thought to myself thank gosh i never had to sit through one of her classes. she lost me!

I think ICA will take the stand. I'll be shocked if she doesn't. She delights in and lives for getting people to believe the unbelievable. She's been waiting for three years to straighten this whole mess out and she's burning mad with GA. I think she's dying to do it. This will be her shining moment!

I also think JB *wants* her to take the stand. He has the soul of a carnival barker and a con man. Think of the attention! Think of the articles written about him! Think of the media coverage! He doesn't care about her appeals. He'll be long gone as soon as he is able. This will be his shining moment!

I also think that's what that little dust up between him and CM was about this past Saturday. CM knows this is a suicide mission and wanted to distance himself as much as possible. Maybe that's why ICA was so tickled Monday a.m. She passed her crazy tests! In her mind that means: passing crazy tests=awesome testimony chance! WHO-HOO!

:innocent:

I am confused as usual! Of course it is Thursday all day today! Thanks, NoeticSoul!

:floorlaugh: That's ok! I had to actually check myself when I read that.

Who wants to bet if Casey takes the stand, the Hawk show's up!

I imagine ICA taking the stand as kind of an SNL skit. First she looks normal up there, then the next shot there's a vulture on the back of her chair, then her horns show up, then the dancing demons, etc etc.

Good Morning beautiful WS people. I couldnt sleep today. For the last three years I have been plastered to my comp, bouncing from board to board,as one got closed, or another got too nasty, or I just needed to back away for a week to get my sanity. My husband cant wait for this to be over to get his wife back. I really wish Caylee was still here. I look around to todays young women and see a society of mothers like ICA. It is so scary that I believe this is not the last of these horror stories that we will hear. I hope that these young women of today take notice that their children are not trash or anyone elses responsibility. I have a sister who is eerily similar to Miss Anthony And I have seen her rage with her three year old son and it is scary. She is the ICA of my home. Everyone walking on eggshells to not see her rage. Now her poor son is paying the repercussions of being three. I pointed my mother in the direction of this case so she can see what enabling and accepting this kind of behavior can lead too, but alas, she is just like CA, deny, lie and cover up the extreme nasty behavior. I sympathize with LEE %100 because of this. Im on a tangent right now sorry either way so ready for ICA to finally pay the price for being a horrible human being.

Good Morning WSers
Yesterday was a emotional day for us all. One step closer to the end of this.

Justice for Caylee.
caylee6.jpg

What a joke that was with the grief counselor. How does Baez get away with these atrocious witnesses and this defense theory? This Dr. never spoke to the inmate, doesn't know any of the facts, yet she can generalize on grief? Each person grieves differently, that we know but give me some substance on WHY...what is it that makes a mother disassociate and detach from the child she bore? Where did the love go? This doctor didn't do any good for the inmate. She is just a cold hearted, cold blooded accused murderer...who will go down with a guilty verdict. I don't see how she won't be found guilty. ICA was the last one seen with an alive Caylee and she was never seen alive again...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I think that ICA began to push Caylee away a long time ago. When I look at pictures of them together at the beginning of ICA's seemed to genuinely in love, or at least felt a strong attachment to Caylee.

As Caylee got older ICA's smiles were overdone, to me she sometimes looks like a dog showing its teeth.

I've wondered if ICA killed her for many reasons, on of which being that she could not relate to here baby's emotional development and ICA saw that as a rejection.

I can see that tying in with proving Cindy's testimony was false about being home on the 17th of March. They call Gentiva reps to the stand, prove Cindy was at work, then they call witness to the stand to go over cell phone tower pings to prove Casey was there. IMO

And that folks will be motive for first degree premeditated. moo

BBM

Huh? What is that about? I must have missed something. :waitasec:

JB obsession with gas cans, if I hear gas can one more time out of his mouth, i'm gonna throw my computer out the window.

George just opened his heart about the loss of Caylee, suicide, his daughter being guilty...heartbreaking testimony and JB response is "so what about those gas cans. or something like like. so the gas station guy comment was a smart alex remark.

Yesterday was quite the day wasn't it? WS was freezing, the margins were blown, and at the same time for me- WESH was freezing - I was going out of my mind - finally hopped over to wdbo because WESH started their nutty commentary that is so off base I wondered what trial they were watching.
Oh I see the picture is up and I guess ICA will be strutting in any second.

Good Morning People! LiveLaughLuv , you are making me laugh because i thought I was alone on the board thinking the grief counsellor was a looney - so way off the ball I was tearing my hair out because I didn't think she had anything to offer at all. She has theories that any thing fits the category of grief - and I was so angry that she was trying to validate herself by mentioning that beautiful woman Dr. Kubler Ross who is one of my heros. I also thought Ms Simms had learned her lesson during the Frye hearings regarding just what an expert witness is - but apparently no.....

I thought that was the general concensus here, you certainly weren't alone. She was a "unique" witness for sure.

Good Morning

Do we know who JB is going to attempt to crucify today?

:seeya: Good Morning Everyone! Running a little late this morning. Thanks to NoeticSoul and ~n/t~ for the great breakfasts .

I hope to see ICA get on the stand today, but not sure she will. She's a fool if she does, but then again, she may see that as her moment on stage. We can only hope...

One day closer to justice for sweet Caylee Marie.

Good morning. What a coincidence: the defense rests on day 31.

WOW - What a beautiful pic. Thanks for that!

I'm always asking for pics of Caylee on the trial thread. I hope I will see plenty today! Such an especially gorgeous child.....her pics make me smile, so Keep em coming for those of us too technically challenged to post pics ourselves! Thanks all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denie67