2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suzihawk!!! Re: your up thread post on flipping the finger punishment

Where on earth did you get the idea that things run or happen fairly??? Not gonna happen. We will be lucky to get to FEEL that justice has been done. I don't think FAIR will be any part of that.

Sort of teasing you, but meant respectfully.

I dunno. Silly me for thinking the rules should be applied equitably. My magical thinking must have kicked in. :D

Regarding the guy that gave his finger to Ashton: What was Ashton saying during the time he gave him the finger or before? Does anyone know? I listened to the short clip video and did not hear Ashton. Just curious. I guess not everyone is in love with Ashton. He's a great attorney I think, but I heard someone say the jury thinks he's too angry perhaps.

I read his fiance thought JA was being to mean to the defense.

here is his pic from jail..

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/

Attachments

• 62909098-30171752.jpg
    62909098-30171752.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 27
Regarding the guy that gave his finger to Ashton: What was Ashton saying during the time he gave him the finger or before? Does anyone know? I listened to the short clip video and did not hear Ashton. Just curious. I guess not everyone is in love with Ashton. He's a great attorney I think, but I heard someone say the jury thinks he's too angry perhaps.

He was arguing the jury getting to smell the cans. The jury was not present. Do you recall who said the jury thought Ashton was angry? The reason I ask is some TH's have an agenda.

Would you really like an explanation? Think stretched pelvic ligaments and bladder lifts.....:innocent:

Ladies, if you haven't already - give up lifting heavy articles - your body is not made for it....fair warning.

Well the heaviest thing I have lifted in 31 days (well plus Jury selection) is my laptop and that 'ain't' working for me either. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Too funny! Val is a member here and jumped off to create her own site also. It too has great timeline records and we (I) love her often irreverent view. Also, she did some excellent comments re water in the swamp, Dr. Vass, etc. WS loves her. Sorry you didn't know her - you will see our posters refer to Magpie tweeting and she is a member of the Hinky and does a day court recap too.

This particular post of hers captured the flavour of my own thoughts much more than I could have expressed them. Hurried back to let my peeps know!

Well, I certainly appreciate it as I'm sure others do as well. I just wish I'd found WS and you guys sooner -- sure could have used this valuable (and fun) resource when I went through my own hellish lawsuit. Keep it up!

MyFoxOrlando.com spoke with Bartlett’s fiancé after he was kicked out of the courtroom. She told the station that he thought Ashton was going after Anthony too hard and that she wasn’t getting a fair shake in court.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/06/30/guilty-verdict-reachedbut-not-for-casey-anthony/#ixzz1QoDKjCtL

Wasn't Ashton arguing the stink cans? I think this guy has some stalker vibes... maybe there will be a prison wedding in her future. :loser:

Too funny! Val is a member here and jumped off to create her own site also. It too has great timeline records and we (I) love her often irreverent view. Also, she did some excellent comments re water in the swamp, Dr. Vass, etc. WS loves her. Sorry you didn't know her - you will see our posters refer to Magpie tweeting and she is a member of the Hinky and does a day court recap too.

This particular post of hers captured the flavour of my own thoughts much more than I could have expressed them. Hurried back to let my peeps know!

I have Magpie on my twitter, she is so funny!

He was arguing the jury getting to smell the cans. The jury was not present. Do you recall who said the jury thought Ashton was angry? The reason I ask is some TH's have an agenda.

I think maybe it was a comment by Jean Cesarez on Nancy Grace. I know it was a news person in the court room that can see the jurors. Whoever it was said the jury doesn't seem to like Ashton because he comes across as angry.

I posted this on another thread, but though I should post on the Sidebar thread also:

Tony Pipitone got the sidebar transcripts from the other day when HHJP asked the DT to explain their theory/strategy. HHJP held the release of that particular transcript until the DT rested their case.

Apparently at sidebar, LDB threatened the DT that if they planned to attack the A family and their characters, that she would consider that fair game for her to present the dozens and dozens of checks that ICA stole and forged on CA's accounts, and others - since the DT had opened that door.

Pipitone said that yesterday, he and other media - and the DT - noticed LDB sitting at her table while testimony was going on, slowly going through a stack of checks - one at a time. He said everyone wondered what she was doing. But the DT obviously knew.

Now that he has the transcript, he thinks she was sending a silent warning to the DT that she WOULD call their bluff.

Have I said today how much I adore LDB? She is one smart cookie and apparently a talented poker player!

I keep checking the WKMG site to see it this is put up in print or video...

This is so sad....but I've been following this case so long.

The biggest thing I learned today...

IS WHAT A VAGINAL MESH IS FOR!!!!! THANK YOU LADIES!!! I CAN NOW BE A SMARTY PANTS TO MY HUBBY!

JVM really made me angry today. Her headline was George admits drowning accident. That is NOT what he said. GRRRRRRRRRR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm