2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if Casey testifies what exactly could she say to help herself? That everything she told Baez is true? NOT...

Judge Eaton, talking about River, now says the jury isn't going to care about what may be such a little lie - that either she had an affair with George or not - it isn't going to matter
- what TV show was it that used to have a hook to pull people off of the stage...

The Gong Show?

You know the way the guy looks at her and talks to her I get the feeling he might be a shrink. He seems to study her.

Agreed ! he seems to be taking in her act, so to get the whole essence of what she's about. I think he may help in the decision on whether she does take the stand. We'll soon find out though !:great:

Judge Eaton, talking about River, now says the jury isn't going to care about what may be such a little lie - that either she had an affair with George or not - it isn't going to matter
- what TV show was it that used to have a hook to pull people off of the stage...

Wow, LG I think you are dating yourself:floorlaugh: Wasn't that in the days of Vaudeville:waitasec:

Hey peeps,

I am a couple pages behind as usual LOL--just want to remind everyone that despite the inflammatory nature of these pix of ICA flirting with New Lawyer #482, it is still against TOS to wish to do violence upon her, or any player in this case.

I'm serious about pillow-flinging. It's very therapeutic. Someone yesterday also discovered that throwing a kitchen sponge at the TV can help vent frustrations as well. And if you have feather pillows, apparently pulling the feathers out is soothing too. ;)

:tyou:

They should put it on the front cover of the newspaper and on the 5pm news.

Oh good lawd wait till NG gets her copy.

that poor guy. his life will never be the same once the press gets hold of his name.

And if George really was the one who helped her get rid of the body or was the one doing that, why didn't he get the shovel or bury the child or use his own shovel?

I'm sure KC would tell you that she borrowed the shovel to remove the root...that was not a lie...just a coincidence what happened with her daughter on that day...JMHO

WFTV is reporting that the DT has not come down to go to lunch together as they usually do.. perhaps meeting with ICA?? I don't know how to feel about her testifying...

Thanks for this info.

What this says to me is the DT is trying to talk her out of testifying.

IF ... ICA did NOT want to testify, the DT would be having lunch and come down that elevator a long time ago.

But ICA is NOT going to "give in" to the DT ... in her warped mind, this is HER SHOW and HER SHOW ONLY ... and she is going to do what SHE WANTS !

I hope she testifies ... :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I know who that guy is that Casey is talking to. I seen him on Vinnie Politan last night as the 13th juror(not real juror just a guy that got a ticket to get in to the trial.

No Way the DT would let her talk to a spectator.

Originally Posted by tennisgirlsc
"Describing how the family pets were buried with a SHOVEL in the ANTHONY'S backyard just provided more evidence that Casey borrowed the neighbor's shovel in an attempt to bury Caylee in the backyard. just sayin"

And if George really was the one who helped her get rid of the body or was the one doing that, why didn't he get the shovel or bury the child or use his own shovel?

EXACTLY!!!! Casey was attempting to bury her daughter in the same manner she had observed for years. Caylee meant no more to her than the family pets. BAEZ has put on a real SHOWCASE in the last couple of days :crazy:

Open court“@NicoleAPries: @CFNews13Casey @bobkealing @ryansmithtv will judge perry ask casey in open court if she wants to testify?

by bobkealing via twitter at 11:05 AM

Why is that person tweeting that? Of course he will! He said yesterday morning before the jury returned that he is required to ask her that question. Are those people actually in the courtroom?

Just had one of the worst scares of my life and had to run out real quick...son had a very important job training this morning, he was running late and left out in a hurry. Almost 2 hours after he was suppose to have been there, the company calls and reports to me that he never showed. This was so out of character for him so naturally I was terrified and took off down the road to look for him, thinking maybe he had been in a accident, called his cell every 10 seconds and it went straight to vm....I was freakin' terrified.
Finally he called me on my cell...he had already been to the company and the trainers were not expected to be in for at least an hour so he went to get a haircut!
Thanking God he is okay but me...I won't be worth a carp the rest of the day. :giggle: Legs still shaking....I'm glad there is a 2 hour lunch, it'll give me time to recover.

Glad it was nothing! Get out the tequila girl. :crazy:

maybe it's "magical" flirting :crazy:

to alleviate her grief that is. :waitasec:

Lol, it would be just that, and one sided. Imagine what that poor young man is thinking when KC is flirting with him!!! :sick:

Probably screaming for help from the deputy that is right behind him.

They are asking for aquittal again? Jury isn't there for that, right? They will have long lunch today.

This, I believe, is a formality that is always done when the defense rests it's case.

Am I the only one who is afraid to have ICA testify? That girl can lie so incredibly that even when you know she is lying it makes you second guess yourself. I just dont know how fresh jury minds who havent had 3 years worth of her lies will think.

Don't forget...the State has rebuttal and closing arguments. Don't be afraid. :grouphug:

VINNIE POLITAN Prosecution will have a QUICK rebuttal case 4 or 5 witnesses on and off stand quickly. #CaseyAnthony #HLN
4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

via twitter

I'm sure KC would tell you that she borrowed the shovel to remove the root...that was not a lie...just a coincidence what happened with her daughter on that day...JMHO

And that is totally believable since we have all seen the evidence of Casey's STRONG work ethic! like she would lift a finger to do yard work! :floorlaugh:

Just and FYI - Robyn Adams still "on vacation" from Fed Prison in the Orange County Jail - as she has been since May 11th - will she testify for the defense? My spidey sense says NO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member