2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the defense will only rebutt cindy's testimony. That's really the only point the defense scored IIRC

Come on cameras, show us CA while LBD is exposing her lies..

Thought for sure ICA's ego would compel her to testify, but I sure was wrong about that.

I don't think you were wrong at all. I think she wanted to testify and was in a battle royal with the DT, hence the competency issue. Whatever the DT said to her worked. But I do think she wanted to.

caseyanthony timetable: rebuttal case by state. Closing arguments by defense then state. Charge jury. Verdict (or no verdict and hung jury)
by kerrynbc via twitter at 12:46 PM

LDB says they are only seeking to introduce 1 page into evidence - also deleted emails from Cindy Anthony's work acct. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:46 PM

Mason is making a decent argument IMO. If CA testified in deposition to this in summer 2009 then shouldn't have they been prepared with these records way back when?

LDB explaining now. I think CA was badly mistaken and had no idea that her work could show her actual log-in and log-out times of her work computer. Or, she did know, and just blatantly lied, not caring, but I think she had no understanding of how businesses absolutely do have access to this, whether you have your own password or not. IMO

And with THAT decision NOT to testify,
Casey Anthony has sealed her fate forever.

Minimum: 30 years (she gets out at age 55).

Maximum: LIFE, no Parole.

(Death Penalty will not be imposed by the Jury/Judge.)

God Bless us, every one.

Scarlett O'Hara: "Tomorrow is another day."

From her standpoint, it seems to me that she should have given testifying a shot.

Not much else to lose is there? (Or is there... IDK) and perhaps, PERHAPS, there' have been something to gain. (again, from her standpoint, obviously)

IDK

Oh you guys...we are DAYS from a verdict. DAYS...I am getting so emotional right now. Three years and in DAYS Caylee will FINALLY get her justice!!!!!

It's about DANG TIME!!!!!!!!!!

I'm shocked that the defense didn't even talk about how Caylee went unsupervised, what time she drowned, what happened to her remains after that, how Casey was able to go to Tonys without wanting to give her daughter a funeral, who took posession of the body after etc...

Good lord. N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Another blunder by defense. Changed their minds about testifying.Why else broken promises to jury from opening? Case over. #caseyanthony
1 minute ago

HHJP better not exclude this evidence. I'll explode!!

Sounds like the chloroform search story was preplanned..... CA saying chlorophyl and hoping the DT could slip in her comments during trial that they were actually chloroform.

IMO the defense would of had a better chance if the jury was just given all the evidence that we have had... sequestered to read it... then when they were all done reading... deliberate.

I hope the acquittal motion goes quickly...can't wait for rebuttal! I guess it's a good thing it lasts less than a day, meaning DT didn't present much to rebut?

in a NORMAL trial, they are very brief (as in the latest trial i watched, Brad Cooper trial)

no way will this group do it briefly

"At that time she did not dispute the accuracy of her work record. yet she talked recently about things like her password and her computer history which would now be in dispute.
I DID discuss this with the DT on the 24th of June when i first began to search for this info"

GO LINDA!

Does anyone remember how long the jury was out for Scott Peterson's trial???

So "Pet Cemetery" was their big finish? They could've a least brought Stephen King in as an expert about how to dispose of pets' remains.

I do not think they can call prejudice just because it disputes their witness

In words similar to those of a suspect's father in another high profile case: "No (body) Casey, no case." jmo

Oh good grief CM. Give it up! She lied!

:gavel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members