2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine judge wouldn't let them in. Part of the rebuttal case is ya know rebutting the defense witnesses. lol I And this info goes to crux of their case as far as premeditation goes.

CM "fudging" chlorophyll search, but now she is saying CHLOROFORM. plus Neck-Breaking You Tube video. this will come in, IMO, new information set out during the DT case. I firmly believe this is coming in..... but I might be wrong of course. IMO.

AHAHA...The State LET cindy go on the stand and lie...Thats RICH!!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

CA testified in court when questioned by LDB that she was at work that day in question, she worked late because of a staff meeting and that she and ICA communicated through text messaging!!!

This is NOT a trial By ambush Cheny MASON. This is Linda and Jeff PROVING that your WITNESS CINDY ANTHONY is a LIAR!

She sat there and flat out LIED about being at work. And you dont like it....

Tough! Fact is fact is fact. She was at work.

She didn't "testify". To testify is to tell the truth.. she lied CM!

That is NOT discovery violation!

CM: "Your honor, this should not be a trial by ambush.. in collusion with Mrs Anthony, we successfully snuck in a mitigating misrepresentation fair and square. The state had ample opportunity to challenge our lie but now it's too late. This fabrication must stand! C'est la vie y'all "

trial by ambush.. please. This is the rebuttal case. They need short time to get info related to things stated on the stand that they had NO idea that were going to be presented.. example.. neck breaking and the searches that WERE NOT in the deposition. The work records prosecution did not know that CA was going to dispute... that wasnt an issue until CA said work records were not arrurate..

Mason.. ohhhhh stop it !

Aw, give it rest CM.....CA testified that she was at home during the trial. Geesh, I wish the jury could hear all this whining.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
No evidence of sex abuse. None of drowning. All promised in opening to be made clear to jury. They will remember & convict. #caseyanthony
1 minute ago

Ugh, they have a point, right? The Gentiva records may not be coming in?:maddening:

sooo...I take it those records don't help ICA and prove her innosence?

Man it bothers me so much when CM basically tells the judge what he has to do!!

So.....Mason wants the jury to not be told the truth??

HHJP will probably give in to him....

Ms. Anthony's testimony 2 years ago is not the same as that she offered on the stand.

Absolutely.

And the DT shouldn't be rewarded for the fact that CA lied on the stand.

I just told my husband "The defense pretty much sucked. Casey is such a chicken."

My husband said "She's a dead chicken."

Dumb question: The SA gets to rebut... but does the defense then get their chance? Or once the state's rebuttal is done, it's deliberation time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove