2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the jury cannot use ICA's decision not to testify against her in their deliberations...but inside their individual minds...they totally will. No doubt they were expecting to hear from her. JMO.

Jose, this being too late like your grief expert?

I think both Cindy and Casey are not very tech inclined so they don't understand things like computer and network histories work and that date stamps don't lie.

Are we looking at perjury for Cindy?

Im freakin out so confused.

I am a salaried employee and do not punch a clock, but I have to properly record any leave I take. Being a salaried employee still means that your time card should be accurate.

TECHNICALLY, under the Fair Labor Standards Act, salaried exempt employees should NOT keep a time card because it challanges their exempt status. If you would like to see proof of this I can provide it. However, not all companies follow to the letter of the law.

Anyone else think Baez was planting the seed of Fifth Amendment in Cindy mind?

This is huge, guys, please pray!!!!!!

You had those records before you rested!!

They got those records before they were release in the doc dump...they just never went through the disks! They don't know what they have because they never even looked!:banghead:

Baez is sounding so desperate. " This is way too late, WAH WAH WAH. We already rested our case. WAH WAH. We would have been able to fight this earlier but..WAH WAH WAH"

We still have the fact that there was 3 pieces of duct tape on baby Caylee's face... that alone is premeditation!!! Hopefully the records come in, but if not... we still have that.

Stammer stammer stammer, but judge (yo man) we have a bigger issue stammer stammer stammer stammer.

LDB is a bigger better woman than I am. I can't stand JB or CM with their pompous lies.

IMHO Cindy talked herself into a hole, just as Casey does. The time card/work thing sounded just like Caseys SIM card excuse. I think if this happens, it would really put a dent in the defense case..

well if she gets up and pleads the 5th we may have to deal with that....it could cause jury to disregard all of her testimony

JB does not want a stigma attached to defense

Which brings it back to who made those searches? KC.

when i had "time cards" we used to do the same thing as Cindy - put in 8-5 every day even though some days we might not even have been in. it was just to show the 40 hours with no overtime wages because overtime goes by after 5 not over 40 hours - or thats how they explained it to us.

Baez: "This is a stigma we don't want attached to the defense...presenting false evidence."

Maybe you should have thought about that BEFORE you did it...over and over and over!!!

Say what you want about JB but he's got big stones to argue this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay