2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a great idea. I believe there are news organizations that do this. Maybe someone knows about it

-----------------
I believe Vinnie Napolitan (sp) will notify all who sign up with him on Twitter. I dont even have a cell phone and will be out of State all day Sunday!!! anyone in N.Y. state? Just kidding LOL..:seeya:

I think it is a big mistake if they do not have Dr. G take the stand during rebuttal. I think she needs to to address the whole opening of the skull issue.
since it wasn't attached to a "body" per se
the skull doesn't neede to be opened when all brain matter is "dust"
and it can be held up to a light and looked into from eye sockets
IMO sawing the skull on a skeletonized body was unnecessary
but yes she should be allowed to explain

States first witness is Alina b.

Emails showing that Cindy was at her work computer and not at home when the chloroform searches occurred. Just head on WESH, not confirmed yet.

Indeed the irony is rich!!:floorlaugh:

Burroughs will be the first rebuttal witness.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:04 PM

The spectator who put his middle finger up will be charged with trespassing. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:04 PM

Emails showing that Cindy was at her work computer and not at home when the chloroform searches occurred. Just head on WESH, not confirmed yet.

Momma's hail mary pass landed about 99 yards short of the end zone! I just cannot believe Cindy lied so blatantly without considering how thorough the SA's would be.

-----------------
I believe Vinnie Napolitan (sp) will notify all who sign up with him on Twitter. I dont even have a cell phone and will be out of State all day Sunday!!! anyone in N.Y. state? Just kidding LOL..:seeya:

Yes, follow him on twitter,he will give you 20 min notice.

-----------------

I live in NY:)

Dang the spectator who put his middle finger up will be charged with trespassing! what about cindy????

Did the Judge tell the jury that the defense rested and Casey will not testify? Did I miss it?

Did we have another problem with another spectator?

stevehelling Steve Helling
#JoseBaez just told me that a kid just flipped the bird to #JeffAshton and was arrested. I didn't see it happen.

How does Jose Baez know for sure the kid flipped off Ashton??? Maybe a little wishful thinking and spreading of rumors? IDK, but I'm not sure how Baez would know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove