2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know how they are permitted to smell the trash/garbage but not the trunk liner. Either BOTH or NEITHER,

Wonder if her family will visit her in prison after this fiasco?

Yes. I believe they will. At some point down the line they will want to hear the truth. Casey might at some point want to tell the truth (though I doubt it) If she is ever in a situation where she is not being recorded, they will grill her.

ETA: That doesn't mean she'd allow the visit. As long as they keep putting $$ in her commissary account (which I also think they will do) she will refuse their visits for the rest of her life.

Bad storms over Orlando right now I believe...so feeds will probably be affected.

I hope the Judge does not allow the jury to smell it. The state does not require this and it could backfire.

I agree. I don't think the state needs this and most of the jurors may not have experience in smelling human decomp. It could backfire.. like the glove in the oj case!

There are so many people that testified to human decomp as well as the cadaver dogs...

Imagine if they opened it up and no smell.. or if even one juror thinks it smells like garbage...

It will still stink.

Yes absolutley. If the car still has a stink to it and the carpet is ripped out. The carpet trapped in a little can will... well... smell terribly.

It makes me sick to think that Caylees "stink" had to be preserved.

:maddening:

I'm hoping the judge doesn't allow the cans to be opened.

Why is ICA allowed to text? I have never seen any defendant do that in court before.

JA was first attorney to have a criminal convicted by the introduction of DNA. I know JA is anxious to have these cans admitted but I'm a worrier. And these cans have me worried but JA appears very confident about.

I think that even if the smell had worn off (and I bet it hasn't), the jury will just think the smell had worn off...

They still have the testimony of numerous witnesses that it was human decomposition smell and that they know exactly what it smells like

and.......

they have the decomp dogs...Gerus and ???? (blanked out on other pup's name).

Twitter
KBelichWFTV:
Cindy Anthony and her attorney Mark Lippman have left the courtroom [via Twitter]

My gut tells me Cindy is up to something. She would not leave otherwise.....

If I was a juror on this case I would be devastated to have to smell that can knowing that I was smelling Caylee's decomposition.

OK-Some of you may not like this-but I think *If the Cans smell-you must send her to HE77!!

Good pt“@stevehelling: If the can doesn't smell overwhelmingly of decomposition, it could be an OJ Simpson glove moment. #CaseyAnthony”

I don't want the jury to smell the cans, what if this backfires on the state, what if there is no smell or faint smell....this will be a WIN for the defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cnc1967