2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think her testimony is important. IF GA did say it was an accident that snowballed out of control, we need to know what he knew, when he knew it, and how he knew that.

I'm leaning toward believing this woman.

I don't know - she lied to LE, she was paid for her story (they don't pay sympathetic friends, only lovers...), in order for her to be a good, sellable story she needs a "hook" and along comes a cryptic comment about the inside story into Caylee's death?

It doesn't sound credible as reality, but it does sound like a path a person would take who wanted to make money from tabloids. Sex, secrets, suggestive comments (without giving away provable facts).

I just keep wondering when the trial went from the state vs casey to the state vs george..

I think her testimony is important. IF GA did say it was an accident that snowballed out of control, we need to know what he knew, when he knew it, and how he knew that.

I'm leaning toward believing this woman.

I kindof agree, but I wonder if the "accident" statement could have been taken out of context. Like, maybe George said "It could have been an accident that spiraled out of control." she just misheard or doesn't remember what George said entirely.

MOO

twocents:
You thought the NE was the one publication that would tell your story without sensationalizing it?!

:floorlaugh:

And they only offered $4K :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
They must have known she/sister had already been online telling the story... no one believed it then either.

I'm just glad they weren't "sexting"............:floorlaugh:

I really think she contradicted herself by saying she had to fess up to the affair after denying it because of the texts.

It's not the affair, it's that she said he said it was an accident that snowballed out of control. She's lying because anyone would have asked him to elaborate on that. She said she said nothing more and left it at that. Come on, with all that was going on, she didn't want to know more?

BBM Exactly. The affair is secondary, IMO. It casts a little doubt on GA's character but the gist of this is she is corroborating that it was an accident, not a murder.

Love how she said she was afraid the "other" media would make her look like "trash".

No, honey, you did that all by yourself - well, and with the love and assistance of your "twin" that's not really a twin.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
River Cruz told cops no affair, sold soul for 4k to honorable National Enquirer, failed polygraph & criminal history. NEXT! #caseyanthony

It's crazy how JB wants to infer about things (like the affair with KH, letters etc) but not allow it (letter) to come into the case because he wants the jury to think it's true with no proof. Show the dang letter!! That right there would speak loud and clear to me he's hiding something.

I wish they would get the detective (Melich, Allen?) that first used the term "snowballed out of control" at the Universal interview to testify in rebuttal. She was given the chance to give that story then.

So River continues with this lie to save her already tarnished reputation? She has dug this hole and she just keeps on digging! If I was a juror I would not believe her at all!

CFNews13Casey‎ #CaseyAnthony

Twitter - seconds ago

"Holloway is the 60th person called by the defense. Overall 130th (both state and defense at this point)"

JA shows that she wanted to be part of this and has injected herself

I do not care if tab A went into slot B because this is not about Caylee and I have absolutely no suspicions that GA was involved in Caylee’s death

:floorlaugh:

Holloway is the 60th person called by the defense. Overall 130th (both state and defense at this point) #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:29 AM

Cross of #krystalholloway "you trusted the National Enquirer" to tell your story..a magazine tht pays for stories.
by abcashleigh via twitter at 8:29 AM

Juror 16 scooted to end of seat and leaned forward and then looked into gallery. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:27 AM

#CaseyAnthony Holloway says local media was trashing her, editing her words but Nat'l Enquirer was fair, balanced. Really?
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 8:27 AM

To be fair, the NE was the only media willing to run with the John Edwards story, no one else would touch it - in fact traditional media sources belittled the NE. We all know how that turned out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV