2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is :crazy: JB opening up all of these doors for JA to run through!

Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket....Baez! you missed it! Oh dear...crashed and burned.....

She looks troubled, but looking heart broken really seems odd. How could she have been surprised and upset that GA was not exactly in a place where he was wanted to fall in love. Neither was she.

Man she looks upset when he mentions CA. Now kinda like she is saying, "Go ahead, just try and hit me.... you got nothing."

she too seems to have a little problem with the truth

100% on WFTV poll think that KH is NOT a credible witness

2jeemoh.jpg

Ashton brings up letter in which Gegorge referred to Holloway's sig. other and her friendship with both himself AND Cindy
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 8:32

la la la la...I'm skipping and singing along, this is just too good.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
River Cruz told cops no affair, sold soul for 4k to honorable National Enquirer, failed polygraph & criminal history. NEXT! #caseyanthony

Hopefully JA or LDB bring this up! :)

I'm sitting on my hands as well. :D

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140285"]MOD MESSAGE - Defense is up ***REQUIRED READ*** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I am guessing someone like GR or LKB were in charge of putting out word of game changing info today

im starting to wonder if orlando is not only home to mickey minnie and universal but some of the most unbelievble liars ive ever seen.

I really think the prosecution would be better served in having a female question Krystal Holloway. JA trying to rip her apart gives the impression that men can easily fool/use her if they are forceful enough she will acquiesce to their wishes.

It's crazy how JB wants to infer about things (like the affair with KH, letters etc) but not allow it (letter) to come into the case because he wants the jury to think it's true with no proof. Show the dang letter!! That right there would speak loud and clear to me he's hiding something.

Yes, if they really have some CONRETE proof GA was involved in the cover-up, or killed Caylee, or whatever, BRING IT ON. If they don't have nay witnesses, put ICA on the stand. Let her tell her Truths!! Put anything on they have, and then I will believe them. ALL of their evidence against GA is shoddy or suspect at best, IMO.

Holloway admitted she was friends with #GeorgeAnthony and #CindyAnthony. Ashton now grilling her about lying to cops.
by bobkealing via twitter at 8:34 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member