2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All this tells me is that ICA learned a way to dispose of a body. She had to have known the story, or else how would her lawyer know?

GA up for another round of torture.

I hope the jurors see it as well...if they are torturing this poor man who is a greiving grandfather and father....they will dispise him and his client...

Oh no, now he's burying a dog in a blanket, placed in a plastic bag...far stretch for him to try and pin this on GA....what a dispicable human Baez has turned out to be...

This scenario must be coming from ICA...wow, she's really trying to take her father down with her...if she couldn't do the time, she shouldn't have done the crime...

You know, I believe in a vigorous defense for every defendant. But it seems like they don't have to throw out every crazy thing that Casey brings up.

So how did Jose learn this about the dog Mandy, who died before Casey was born? Who died, and was double bagged and duct taped? Only could be through Cindy or George :waitasec:

Wow, really trying to make it sound like Mandy was disposed of the same way as Caylee. 30 years ago!

OMG... JB is really reaching here.

Are we going to go through all the deceased pets?

Did the DT dig up Mandy and Bo?? And the cat, Penny??

I am scared now we buried our Cat out in the back yard eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

omg ... Jose -- why don't you go just dig up GA's "kindegarten teacher" ... maybe we will learn something from her .... really ...

RIDICULOUS ... ABSOLUTELY ABSURD QUESTIONS, JB !

:banghead:

Are you kidding me!!!! Everybody buries their animals in the yard, wrapped in blankets. I have 3 dogs under my tree and 4 cats. I want them close to me.

Salem

Ok, DT is reeeeeaaaaaaalllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy stretching now! Asking GA how he buried his dogs? I mean COME ON ALREADY!!!!

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Never in my life have I seen so many witnesses called back and forth This is unusual & uncommon #caseyanthony @vinniepolitan @NancyGraceHLN
4 minutes ago

Dead Pets? Isn't this Casey's area of expertise. :waitasec:

So now we know how ICA decided how to dispose of her daughter. Nice job, JB.
:cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member