2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
stevehelling Steve Helling
by Michigangal30
Girls who took picture of the #Anthonys have been asked to leave. No contempt charges.

hope CM in his very light suit does cross on Stenger in black suit

love this info regarding computer info...here @ the end just brings it home again...go LDB!

Gotta run out for an errand (it's only 9:45 AM here) looks like the state has this completely under control. Thanks in advance for posting comments on testimonies and especially the transcripts!

Be back later to read. Have a wonderful day all!

jb can always be depended on to make something that should last an hour, last 2 hours

I know, it's gone by so fast. The only thing is I try not to get worked up about the "end" because the DT will always pull something at the last minute to delay things.

If they get a surebuttal you can bet it won't go as fast as today's. They'll manage to drag things out if they can.

I belive that it's been discussed here a couple of times {sorry, don't know the post #} ... that to be allowed a surrebuttal, there must be significant new evidence .. the DT haven't had any yet.. why start now?

So no closing arguments today?

And by the way Cindy, no one cares what you stand by anymore. You lied and with a blink of an eye, it was proven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth