2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha Ha! Objection overruled, received into evidence. JB wanted time to look it over, LOL!

The other computer expert in hallway with Det Yuri Mellich is Susan Osborne. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:47 PM

and what about the DT? are they going to do a surebuttal?

have not heard that JB has requested one?

Has the judged approved it?

was that the big sidebar?

If so that will stretch things out too.

JP is SOOO OOOVVEER JB me thinks! He can barely get out of his chair to get to the sidebar for another long explanation by JB.... IMO, MOO.

I think Baez has to come up some real quick tricks if he wants to prove anything in this case.

I belive that it's been discussed here a couple of times {sorry, don't know the post #} ... that to be allowed a surerebuttal, there must be significant new evidence .. the DT haven't had any yet.. why start now?

Sorry I missed that! That's a HUGE relief. Thanks for clarifying...

Kevin Stenger - computer forensic examiner for OCSO - testified for this trial on 2 occassions previous....testified about a portion of internet history on HP siezed from A home deleted firefox history range of time deleted time internet history 3/4/08 thru 3/21/08...various forensic tools utilized to perform analysis on certain words...SA exhibit SB - recognize disc created with 2 different report files ....report from netanalysis and report from cacheback....entire deleted history.....no object to conditional admission until we have had a chance to review it....

LDB witness will testify to documents contained....witness has identfied to documents ....
JB requires a little explaination - ....approach sidebar

Oh my, my, my....I do believe HHJP is wearing thin of JB's shenanigans!

Baez: "May we approach so I can whine?"

Perry: "Yes, you may. Will the court reporter bring some cheese?"

Mr. Baez, What is the defect in the predicate? HHJP

It requires a little more explanation. JB

No one is allowed to take pictures in courtroom or in hallway except 1 still photographer 1 video photographer. That's it! #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter edited by cfnews13casey at 2:48 PM

The other computer expert in hallway with Det Yuri Mellich is Susan Osborne. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:47 PM

So, Yuri is up again and Ms. Osborne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads