2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep on denying, Cindy. By the end of the day, you will be known to all as a liar. Caylee paid the ultimate price.

We've known she was a liar since July 2008.

I work in health care, and letting someone do something under your own login is a HUGE no-no. I'd be surprised if she said that happened...

Yes, lose your nursing license no-no

If her testimony is discredited, #JudgePerry has said he may strike all of it. #CindyAnthony #CaseyAnthony.
by bobkealing via twitter at 1:20 PM

Jurors aren't really taking notes. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:19 PM

Data shows #CindyAnthony worked patient records from Winter Park terminal from 1:41 pm to 2:22 pm. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:19 PM

Again on the monitor: #cindyanthony vigorously shakes her head in disagreement. She sighs and writes something down. George has no reaction.
by stevehelling via twitter at 1:19 PM

Jurors carefully examine Cindys work records on the monitors in front of them. #caseyanthony. #fox35
by anthonycase via twitter at 1:19 PM

I thought Cindy testified Monday was their big or busy day, Camperlengo says Tuesday is their big work day.

Seems like the work computers keep perfect records of user activity. And you know what is awesome, Jose Baez by accepting Cindy's testimony about doing chloroform searches, in my opinion, in a sense admitted to the jury that chloroform searches were done. Now that Cindy is out, Casey's back in.

Besides showing #CindyAnthony was at work, state also did keyword searches on Anrhony hard drive. Do not support her claims.

by bobkealing via twitter at 1:17 PM

Oh boy - no getting out of this one...
JMO

Odd how CA is always wayyyyyyyyyy down in her seat...we can see Ga clearly but not her...........hmmmm

I thought Cindy testified Monday was their big or busy day, Camperlengo says Tuesday is their big work day.

She said they always had staff meetings on Monday afternoon and she got off late,around 6ish. That was before she lied about the searches...

or CA told someone else in the office her screen name and password..maybe? what do you guys think?

That will be the next lie.... I had someone sign in for me.... hmmm.. which co worker can she throw under the bus?

trial had 2 viable reasonable doubts: Cindy did the chloroform search & Dad admitted a "horrible accident." Search? disappears

by kerrynbc via twitter at 1:21 PM

GA has his finger over his mouth in deep thought looking at the screen.
Is he thinking, "Will I lose my wife, too?"

Granddaughter dead, daughter/death penalty, dogs dropping like flies, wife caught lying on the stand...will it ever end??

I'm having mental flashbacks of Casey saying "wow" while Cindy was testifying about her being at home and doing those searches. She seemed so proud of how creative her mom was on the stand defending her. I wonder where that "wow" is now that this testimony is coming into evidence.

IMO

Camperlengo: Someone hit enter button on patient record at 2:27 p.m. on Mar. 21, 2008.

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:22 PM

Camperlengo said it was under #CindyAnthony user ID. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:22 PM

JC says they can't exactly tell you what was done (identity of patient) but can show activity done by person who was logged in terminal.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:22 PM

Seems like the work computers keep perfect records of user activity. And you know what is awesome, Jose Baez by accepting Cindy's testimony about doing chloroform searches, in my opinion, in a sense admitted to the jury that chloroform searches were done. Now that Cindy is out, Casey's back in.

Oh, good catch!
He keeps proving the Prosecution's case, bless him..

Seal the deal! Tell us the longest period of time of inactivity!!!

or CA told someone else in the office her screen name and password..maybe? what do you guys think?

But why would she do that?
CA: "Here's my username & pw, keep me looking busy at work according to computer tracking, so I can go home and look up chlorophyll for my sick dogs"

She has no reason to give anyone her information, because what she claims to be doing at the time, shouldn't have needed any covering up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95