2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:banghead: Baez is making my head hurt already this morning.

3...2...1....HHJP will give in the the whining of JB and doe eyes of ICA. Bet the jury gets sent back to hotel.

If he does you will hear me screaming from here!!!:banghead:

ALL DT witnesses changed their opinions at the last miniute.....this is REBUTTAL to the BS YOU put on the stand, Mr. Baez!

Once again, ICA doesn't blink an eye after they have said "open the skull" HOW MANY TIMES?! Sick, sick, sick!

There would be a Lab identifying the brain wash, not a forensic anthropologist, forensic toxicologist.... don't need a million $ expert to identify materials found in dirt.

JB is shoveling long hard and deep this morning. Gee maybe if KC had called him earlier he could have helped her to bury the body.

Looks like they'll be in court Saturday AND Sunday because of JB's antics.

An anthropologist can render an opinion on whether the skull should have been opened or not. - HHJP

How do these things usually go? JA has done this for decades, I think he knows the procedures! How could the SA know to have expert reports on every lie every witness could throw! CRAP! I'm off this morning!!!!

HHJP: bottom line Mr Baez - do you want to take his deposition? I'll give you the balance of the morning to take his depo.

Baez: No, I want to exclude it.

See?? Court cancelled for today.

LOL - you have to take the depo Mr. Baez.....

And you will be here Saturday and Sunday....give up - this is not working for you...

JB does not want to be there on Sunday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela