Haleigh Cummings
Adji Desir
Hasanni Campbell
Joshua Davis
Zahra Baker
Shaniya Davis
Robert Manwell
Victoria Stafford

And every single child that is missing and has a thread on this subforum.

There are currently 84 pages with approximately 25 threads per page.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=106&order=desc

2100 give or take. That's just those that have a thread here on this website. That doesn't show the children that were murdered and never reported as missing, the newborns born and murdered and thrown away never to be found.

So many angels...

You are absolutely correct Kat. I was referring to Somer because her murder's trial is coming up soon.

At least that backs up Lee's story about what happened.

“She told me that Cindy and George are not being totally honest about that night. Lee was there, Cindy confronted Casey on June 15 and they ended up in an altercation and Cindy choked Casey, Lee pulled them apart, and Cindy called Shirley to tell her that Casey would never steal again and that she had choked her. Then Cindy called her mother Shirley the next morning and told her that Casey had taken Caylee and the car before anyone woke up and was gone. That’s still very horrifying to Shirley. She’s very aged now and the little girl’s death weighs heavily on her mind.”

BBM - I'm off to go look at the cell phone pings for June 16th 2008. :rocker:

Did anyone notice that in rebuttal when LDB mentioned the search for "neck breaking" the sound system went amok and momentarily, there was a horrible feedback screech? I couldn't help but get chills up my spine and wonder if it was a sign from precious Caylee to say this was how she was killed. Those who don't believe in this stuff will disagree, (& that's fine) but stranger things have happened! Done at the esphageal(sp) area, no bones would be broken and since CA choked ICA the night before.. just may have pizzed ICA off enough to kill the thing that CA loved most (or so ICA thought) in the same fashion.
Just my :twocents:
I never really believed the duct tape was the murder weapon.....

Something tells me we will be seeing a lot of JB in the coming months. I think he is going to want to extend and cash in on his 15 minutes.

Yes, I agree and think we will also see the scavengers begin to gather to pick over the remains as this trial draws to a close.

We've already begun to see those types gather who ever had a beef with CA, once the SA "killed" her on Saturday - so anyone with a chip on their shoulder about her will be front and centre with the media, getting their 15 minutes of international attention, plus we will see anecdotes about George, Lee and anyone who ever was in the same room with ICA.

This is the part of any ending I always hate. Those who gather to say outrageous things, without a shred of evidence - who are "high" on the event and as I say, gather to pick over the bones.

While I do have a lot of compassion for this family, I was one of the people who silently cheered as Cindy was exposed in her lies. I feel compassion because I understood why she was doing it, but that doesn't not mean I think she gets a free pass for anything she has done.

So I will not be taking part in that part of this tragedy, and I will say goodbye to a child whose memory has been in my heart, even though in body and spirit she left this world three years ago.

What we have all waited for - Justice for Caylee, has finally arrived.

God Bless America and your justice system.

Why not just leave Caylee to Cindy and go her way? Isn't it a lot easier than killing her?

Yes, easier... but not as hurtful to CA which I think was ICAs intention IMHO...

Within the previous link, there are segments of last night's show. I don't know if the whole show is posted yet.

Try this Suzi:

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/1983-video-mom-shot-kids-speaks-10620797
Diane Downs is a perfect example of a liar, expanding her lies and adding more details to the event later. In addition, why would the gunman shoot the kids and not kill her? It's totally absurd, and they weren't in an area where the alleged gunman would have been spotted.

Does anyone have a pic of Geraldo Rivera sitting in the audience, my mom doesent think he was there. or tell me where to look.
TIA

Many people believe that spirit activity will cause disruptions in electronic devices (microphone?). Little Caylee may be near to this activity of the trial. I hope she visits the jail.

When my mother was alive, every time a light bulb went out, she would say "Aunt Anne, are you trying to talk to me?" and she would laugh and tell me, "When I go, I'm going to pop your light bulbs so you know I'm here." We were very close. When she died, I found her in the hallway. From that week on, I couldn't keep a light bulb lit in the house; I went through light bulbs like crazy. I remember saying out loud, "Mama, easy on the bulbs, huh? You're costing me a fortune."

Aqua

Does anyone know if a time limit has been imposed by the Judge for closing arguments?

Does anyone have a pic of Geraldo Rivera sitting in the audience, my mom doesent think he was there. or tell me where to look.
TIA
I also saw him. No question about it. It was from a particular day, I think June 30, not that it helps you much. But I did see him and I will keep my thoughts to myself about that.

First row ............ he was right there behind prosecution.

Did anyone notice that in rebuttal when LDB mentioned the search for "neck breaking" the sound system went amok and momentarily, there was a horrible feedback screech? I couldn't help but get chills up my spine and wonder if it was a sign from precious Caylee to say this was how she was killed. Those who don't believe in this stuff will disagree, (& that's fine) but stranger things have happened! Done at the esphageal(sp) area, no bones would be broken and since CA choked ICA the night before.. just may have pizzed ICA off enough to kill the thing that CA loved most (or so ICA thought) in the same fashion.
Just my :twocents:
I never really believed the duct tape was the murder weapon.....

I thought the same thing!!!! Still get chills thinking about it.

wow Cheewawa thanks for this. Not just seeing the younger prosecutor Perry but HHBP first death penalty as a judge had prosecutor JA. No comment from JB.

When they asked Stan S to step down I heard the next available judge was a very liberal pro-defense judge and was so relieved when our Chief Judge himself decided to take the case. He kept a firm hand on all of them.

ICA gave herself away when she was talking to her parents and said.

All i want is to get our little girl back and SHE WILL BE JUST LIKE SHE WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That one sentence told us everything we needed to know....

Something tells me we will be seeing a lot of JB in the coming months. I think he is going to want to extend and cash in on his 15 minutes.

I'm hoping he'll be in jail for contempt! :banghead:

TIA

He should show up on the videos for screenshots. I remember him right in the front row on day early on because he was right there whenever the camera showed JA. He was in about the third or fourth row several times.

So why did DT want Perry instead?

At the time I remember hearing that a very loose judge was available and some thought they were hoping for her but HHBP stepped in to take it himself so it would not get derailed and take forever.

As Chief Judge I think he is the one who gives assignments

Would it be appropriate to ask for a vigil of prayer thread here at WS?

OJ walked, MJ walked, I am petrified at this point. Could she really walk out of there?

If my post is inappropriate, please delete it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97