2011.07.02 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted that I saw ICA mouthing the words SOB at her father when he was testifying about knowing what decomp smells like..It was on June 29
Yes, one of the HLN shows slowed it down and zoomed in on it. It DID look like she called him an S--B!

Let’s all meet back here whenever we hear anything about the inmate or her family. Also we should meet here to celebrate all the good things coming up in the careers of LDB, JA, FG and HHBP.

And of course when we hear about anything pertaining to the now infamous JB and his future antics, we can have a meet and greet right here.

I am just hoping that we will not need to spend time with each other for a new trial on appeal....that one still scares me. I know how hard HHBP worked at keeping his decisions appeal-proof.

Originally Posted by RR473
Why not just leave Caylee to Cindy and go her way? Isn't it a lot easier than killing her?
===================================================

Casey was not capable of doing that. She is way too spiteful and hateful and jealous to have given Caylee to her parents.

The Anthony's wanted nothing more than that. They would have loved that. So Casey would never have given them that pleasure. As a matter of fact, the mere threat of the custody battle may have been the trigger to push Casey over the edge.

Casey's life would have been ruined if her parents took Caylee and kicked her to the curb. Caylee was her meal ticket. She was her leverage with her parents. If they took custody what would she tell her friends? What would Tony think?

She could not let that happen. EVer.

You are absolutely correct Kat. I was referring to Somer because her murder's trial is coming up soon.

:hug: Cheewawa I wasn't correcting you! Please don't think that way!

I was just adding on to your post. I should have put that on there, I'm sorry if you thought that I was getting after you or correcting you---I would never do that my friend :)

Why not just leave Caylee to Cindy and go her way? Isn't it a lot easier than killing her?

Casey was not capable of doing that. She is way too spiteful and hateful and jealous to have given Caylee to her parents.

The Anthony's wanted nothing more than that. They would have loved that. So Casey would never have given them that pleasure. As a matter of fact, the mere threat of the custody battle may have been the trigger to push Casey over the edge.

Casey's life would have been ruined if her parents took Caylee and kicked her to the curb. Caylee was her meal ticket. She was her leverage with her parents. If they took custody what would she tell her friends? What would Tony think?

Yes, I think you hit the nail on the head. What a mess this family was. CA put a lot of effort into making everything look so perfect and normal. I believe now that GA saw, understood and was powerless much of the time.

She even told Lee she was a spiteful B**** on one of the jail house visits.

haha on HLN even Judge Eaton just said that, while he used to think the whole Chloroform idea was too weak, he now sees that if CA was willing to lie about it it must be important.

I've seen the pic of ICA sitting at the defense table giving the finger and smiling. Judge Perry should have seen that.

How do you post a pic here? Thanks :)

So why did DT want Perry instead?

I don't think they had a choice - they requested a new judge & he's the one who was assigned the case. Wasn't it interesting that his first death penalty sentence was in 1992 and Jeff Ashton was the prosecuting attorney???

I don't think they had a choice - they requested a new judge & he's the one who was assigned the case. Wasn't it interesting that his first death penalty sentence was in 1992 and Jeff Ashton was the prosecuting attorney???

Oppsie:great:

Does anyone have a pic of Geraldo Rivera sitting in the audience, my mom doesent think he was there. or tell me where to look.
TIA

He was in the front row, on the DT side of course. July 1st, I saw him when JB was up on redirect of the computer guy in the black shirt.

Casey was not capable of doing that. She is way too spiteful and hateful and jealous to have given Caylee to her parents. The Anthony's wanted nothing more than that. They would have loved that. So Casey would never have given them that pleasure. As a matter of fact, the mere threat of the custody battle may have been the trigger to push Casey over the edge.

We all try and think like ICA, but we can't....Any normal young person, if a child became to much for them to handle, they would give it up for adoption or give it to their parents or another relative to raise..But NOT ICA.

IIRC (wanted to ask if anyone remembers this)

Didn't Baez state at one point in time that KC's mother had never taken her to the GYN prior to having gotten pregnant? And was all up in the air about it? Because Cindy being a nurse and whatnot?

Since when is a parent responsible to take a 19 yr old to the GYN?

IIRC that responsibility should have been KC's? To get an appt and go on the pill or get another form of BC?

That's neither here nor there. I was just wondering what point he was trying to make? It struck me as odd thing to say in front of court. JMHO

IIRC (wanted to ask if anyone remembers this)

Didn't Baez state at one point in time that KC's mother had never taken her to the GYN prior to having gotten pregnant? And was all up in the air about it? Because Cindy being a nurse and whatnot?

Since when is a parent responsible to take a 19 yr old to the GYN?

IIRC that responsibility should have been KC's? To get an appt and go on the pill or get another form of BC?

That's neither here nor there. I was just wondering what point he was trying to make? It struck me as odd thing to say in front of court. JMHO
I also heard that and found it odd as well. Casey obviously was not capable of taking care her of own body, much less a 2 year old. I'm surprised she was able to give birth alone.

I've seen the pic of ICA sitting at the defense table giving the finger and smiling. Judge Perry should have seen that.

How do you post a pic here? Thanks :)

See the button "go advanced" at the bottom of the window where you type to submit a post?

Click that.

Another page will pop up and it will have the same exact type of posting window in it.

At the top of that you can see what looks like a paperclip. Click on that. A small window will pop up. If you have the picture saved to your computer, click that little browse (browse your puter) icon and find the picture and select to upload it.

Upload it and type a couple of words and hit submit...it should show up.

OR

Upload picture in question to a hosting site for pictures (for example photobucket)

copy and paste the url link for that picture (It will be the one that Starts with IMG and ends with IMG) bring it here, paste it into the window at the bottom of the thread and hit send. :)

If you need my instructions while if you chose the go advanced method. Quote me in your post.

I just dont see it lol..I know she said something, but I dont ever see her lips form a b....who knows.
I didn't see a "B" either or a ''ch" . I can't find the video clip anywhere.
It looked like "nice knowing ya" to me.

which would mean she believs that she
a- will get the DP or
b- she will be in jail til he dies and he will never visit.
jmo

I found this tribute someone made for Caylee on youtube and I was moved to tears. The song was so absolutely appropriate and it honors everyone that was looking for this precious girl. We've all been pulling for justice in this case. I just had to share it.

I am sending many good vibes to the SA and heartfelt prayers today as they prepare to speak for Caylee tomorrow.

The MSM seemed drawn to this case 's perfect storm of: hedonism, narcissism and family disfunction. I was drawn to the many examples of humanity: people working to find one sweet little girl. In the face of this horror, people banded together and trudged through the wilderness in the Florida heat looking for this baby. Now the SA team are the ones that are seeking Justice in this case. They can't bring Caylee back but they are giving her the voice she deserved years ago. When the Anthony's brought the media into this situation they unknowingly made Caylee everyones' child. Caylee will have the justice she desrves.

YouTube - ‪Caylee Anthony Tribute - I'm With You‬‏

This is just heartbreaking.......

"isn't anyone tryin to find me? Won't somebody come take me home?"

:(

I didn't see a "B" either or a ''ch" . I can't find the video clip anywhere.
It looked like "nice knowing ya" to me.

which would mean she believs that she
a- will get the DP or
b- she will be in jail til he dies and he will never visit.
jmo
I didn't see it either. I don't know how many times I've seen it, but for me it meant nada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97