2011.07.02 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw some discussion about D. Downs. Watched this video, because I was unfamiliar with the case and I watched her parole hearing case. She is just like Casey in so many ways... Interesting case, and so utterly sad. There are monsters among us....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UknhJPhaq0&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪This "Evil Mom" shot her own 3 kids.mp4‬‏[/ame]

Another bizarre court moment for me during the DT witness testimony was one of the last times they called Cindy to the stand to ask her if she remembered several years ago dealing with an issue of Lee being in Casey's room at night. Her answer was no. Well, why on earth did Baez call her back specifically to ask that question if he thought her answer was going to be no????

It was like Cindy was not surprised by that question, fully expected it and did not hesitate to say no. Then Baez follows up with a similar question just asked a bit differently and again she says no so he moves on to other questions.

I can't imagine he thought he was going to be told no and asked the question anyway. It just makes no sense at all.

IMO

How much of this crazy trainwreck trial was because JB was odd, bumbling and ill prepared and how much was because the A family would go home each night and decide which story they would tell the next day.

I cannot accept an answer like....if the searches were made that day and I made them then I must have been home.....so glad that one found the light of day.

i feel the same way that some actresses are "too good" to play KC and don't want them sullying their good names.

i think the obvious choice to play KC is Lindsay Lohan. perhaps not the perfect likeness physically - but they both love la bella vita! i can see no other in the role. :innocent:

I always liked Dean Cain, he was a Superman for goodness sake. Then he played Scott Peterson, he did a good job, and really resembled him. At the end when "Scott" had the red hair and was arrested, he had the most evil look - I shudder when I remember it. And anything I have seen him in since makes me think of that awful role he played - but he played it well.

RespectfullyQuoted reeseeva :tyou:

YouTube - ‪RAW VIDEO: Diane Downs testifies at parole hearing‬‏

:wave: Everyone. I have been reading everyone's comments this morning. Thanks for keeping me company while we wait for closing arguments. :) I also would have liked to catch this 20/20. TV holds little I care to watch and so I usually miss when there is something worthwhile... :sigh:

I have seen a few videos of her and I have seen the movie, small sacrifices. Horrible. Good movie, horrible what Diane did. I did find this video that I had not seen of her before. This makes me think that my belief ICA will never change is correct.

I enjoyed the comments for this video also(YouTube). "verbal vomit" :yes:

:cow:

I stopped watching this video when the woman started explaining the newspaper ad she was taking to Heather, too many details, too much like KC and CA. I think the only reason I do not remember this story is because in the 80's I was raising my four children, and three of them were teenagers. My life was all about my family. It sad that people who want children can't have them and then people like this woman and KC and many others have children and just throw them away!!!

Another bizarre court moment for me during the DT witness testimony was one of the last times they called Cindy to the stand to ask her if she remembered several years ago dealing with an issue of Lee being in Casey's room at night. Her answer was no. Well, why on earth did Baez call her back specifically to ask that question if he thought her answer was going to be no????

It was like Cindy was not surprised by that question, fully expected it and did not hesitate to say no. Then Baez follows up with a similar question just asked a bit differently and again she says no so he moves on to other questions.

I can't imagine he thought he was going to be told no and asked the question anyway. It just makes no sense at all.

IMO

It is now obvious that Cindy was working with Baez and protecing Lee may have been a "reward" she demanded... I'll give you this, you give me that.

Through the mornings searches I found it was pulled by LE after an early Motion about the jail videos and phone calls and was just never reposted. I may check in a bit to see if it is on wftv or wesh from the trial. Have to get more housework done, been sitting here since 4 a.m. listening and watching videos, my oh my, "reached out", "absolutely", how I had forgotten.

I just wanted to see in what context it was used as I could not remember. Lol.

bbm
Did not know that TY!

I'll check as well because I am 99.9% sure that I heard LA say that in a jail house visit (on the phone thingy) during the PT CIC ~ right at the beginning of the videos they were presenting. I remember it enough to know that it stopped my thought process long enough question what he meant by THAT.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caZUk2qiHP4&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Ted Bundy Angry In Court‬‏[/ame]

I am convinced that Casey Anthony is a sociopath. Not all sociopaths murder, but she did. And, I believe if she were to go free she would kill again. The link above is video of Ted in court, it is interesting to me when the judge has to yell at Ted for interrupting the preceedings.

The link below is from a interview done with the author of a new book about Ted Bundy. I can say I only know what pop culture tells me regarding Mr. Bundy but I think it is just now humanity is coming to terms with this type of "person." The man in this interview says people say "do not say monster" because it takes away from the pathology but I think I see what he means. Monster is sometimes the only way to express what you are understanding about this "person" at times. It is like a huge "flash" of understanding that does not stay in your mind.

It cannot stay in a normal person's mind for long. This author said that Ted understood that a woman would stop to help a "nice looking" man in need. Sociopaths are "humans" who at a young age must realize they are different, they realize they do not have sympathy and empathy like other people do. I read that was true and now I kind of understand. They take advantage like a wolf in a sheep pen.

It is our own love, our own natural desire to be loving-this type of monster uses against "us." I feel it is very important that this case, the CAYLEE case came to the world's attention. As I see the old footage of Ted Bundy I think to myself that this type of person is being slowly exposed and some day this illness will not be in the world.

I believe all children are born innocent. I believe this is probably in human DNA, and there are environmental factors that play in-and a child would begin to manifest such behaviors(personality)when the ego is being formed around two years old-the terrible twos. When a child is first cultivating the ego, the "me" stage. It seems, from what I am gathering-it is like they never leave that stage.

I don't like talking about children in this way(but it does need to be discussed), and I do not support any kind of search for children who will become sociopaths or murders. If their parents are also mentally ill, they will not get help but if the rest of humanity can discover just what it is we are dealing with-maybe in the future there will be help. For them and for the rest of humanity.

The number of posts I have read during this case from people who tell stories about how sociopaths have hurt them is large. Most do not murder people, but they wreak havoc. People who do not have a conscience or empathy for others, and it goes deeper than that-I believe both Ted Bundy and Casey Anthony have hate for others. True, deep evil hate for others. It is probably how they really feel about themselves but are so narcissistic they project it-I know that if some of ICA's looks could kill-there would be quite the body count in that court room. :eek:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTKfTX7JlOM&annotation_id=annotation_837660&feature=iv"]YouTube - ‪Ted Bundy Expert Reveals New Details! 2011‬‏[/ame]

:twocents:

I think Defense is going to talk at length about Roy Kronk

I think a number of people aren't quite sold on Roy Kronk's story. Here is my theory:

1. His roommate suggested to him that the woods were a good place to hide a body.
2. In August Kronk found something that he thought could be Calylee's remains. He reported this to the authorities and it was determined not to be the case. Following that, tropical storm Fay rolled in and the area remained underwater and filled w/ water moccasins for several months.
3. During the following months, Kronk continued to search the woods for the remains in hopes of getting the substantial reward. He did this ON COMPANY TIME.
4. After finding the remains he wanted to receive the reward but he did not want to give his ex-wife any of the money (he owed back child support at the time I believe). He also didn't want to share it with the roommate.

His story seems a little "off" because he wants to hide the fact that he was:
1. Searching the woods on company time and
2. He didn't want his ex-wife to know he had come into any money

I think the rest of Kronk's testimony is true - I just don't buy the "peeing in the woods" part.

And it begins-have ya'll seen this?:eek:
Casey Anthony's Aunt Speaks, Exclusive--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by Tommy Garrett on Jul 2, 2011 - 11:59:59 PM
snip-

Pam Plesea is the ex-wife of Cynthia Anthony’s brother Rick. Though estranged from her ex-husband and ex-sister-in-law, she spoke with me after refusing to sell her story to Globe and National Enquirer magazines.
The prosecution in their rebuttal case on Friday subpoenaed Anthony’s nursing supervisor and the IT guy from the company where she worked, Gentiva Health. Both witnesses testified that Cindy was at work, and the IT witness went as far as proving it by the use of Anthony’s password, and the nursing supervisor showed documentation to the court that Anthony was entering patient information in the company computer at the hospital where she worked. This was while the searches were being done at her home.

“None of this surprised me,” said Anthony’s ex-sister-in-law Pam Plesea. “When my son was 4 years old and we threw him a birthday party, Casey was just days or weeks old. Cindy showed up at my home and put the infant Casey up in my face and said, 'What a shame you will never know how it feels to have your own child.' I was mortified. My son was adopted, but he is my child and she then said, 'Oh, I meant that you never will have a girl, and it’s the best thing for a mother. She’s my life now.' Well, 25 years later, I see she is willing to possibly perjure herself for her daughter.”
More on Pam Plesea’s exclusive interview and Kathleen McKenna’s coming soon.

http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/...ng_The_Case_On_Casey_Anthony_Murder_Trial.php

Oh my! This really makes me think that all this time Cindy has been taking up for Casey and trying to protect her is because she blames herself for Caylee's death. She thinks that if that fight never would've happened that Casey wouldn't have taken Caylee off and killed her. She KNOWS the truth. That spiteful b!tch comment means alot to me now. Poor baby Caylee. :(

In this video of Caylee singing You are my sunshine (hope I copied & pasted correctly), it breaks my heart when she lifts the tablecloth & places it over her nose & mouth knowing what we know today.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T613YgLw_HE&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Uncut: Caylee Marie Anthony Sings You Are My Sunshine‬‏[/ame]

Sorry to be running through this discussion - I don't know if anyone mentioned this. I heard JVM say earlier this morning that when HHJP denied the motion yesterday, ICA put her head down. I thought she was either trying to control her fear or her anger.

JVM said she was definitely praying and Ms Weintraub (SP) agreed then they both nodded sagely.

Sigh, can we say post trial interviews with Baez coming up?

It seems like the week of June 9th ICA was spending most of her time with Ricardo. Maybe ICA had kept Caylee away from the Anthony home that week or at least much of it and just brought her back and left her for Father's Day.

If you recall, in Mark Hawkins deposition, he stated that at least one other time, ICA had been mad at Cindy, and had taken off for a few days and taken Caylee with her to "punish" Cindy - to use her as a weapon against Cindy.

IMO - THAT'S what Lee was talking about when he said "Is this like the last time?"

Only this time, she couldn't crash at Amy's or Ricardo's or whomever. She wanted to spend all her time with Tony, and he had put the kibosh on Caylee staying there. So she got rid of her.

IMO - that's why the family did not panic at first. ICA had pulled this stunt, before and they thought she was at it again.

This is also why they never mentioned the fight - once everything came out - they knew it would show motive, so they clammed up.

Here's video 1 with LA played at trial. I started to watch for the elusive 'like last time' comment, but it's nearly 2am here, and I need some sleep. :eek:fftobed:

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28124082/index.html

Thanks luv! Going through this video now.

Sweet dreams! :seeya:

ETA: Listened to the whole thing twice & didn't hear it in this vid *pout* If that's the only one of LA played in court, then I must be mistaken...

YouTube - ‪Ted Bundy Angry In Court‬‏

I am convinced that Casey Anthony is a sociopath. Not all sociopaths murder, but she did. And, I believe if she were to go free she would kill again. The link above is video of Ted in court, it is interesting to me when the judge has to yell at Ted for interrupting the preceedings.

The link below is from a interview done with the author of a new book about Ted Bundy. I can say I only know what pop culture tells me regarding Mr. Bundy but I think it is just now humanity is coming to terms with this type of "person." The man in this interview says people say "do not say monster" because it takes away from the pathology but I think I see what he means. Monster is sometimes the only way to express what you are understanding about this "person" at times. It is like a huge "flash" of understanding that does not stay in your mind.

It cannot stay in a normal person's mind for long. This author said that Ted understood that a woman would stop to help a "nice looking" man in need. Sociopaths are "humans" who at a young age must realize they are different, they realize they do not have sympathy and empathy like other people do. I read that was true and now I kind of understand. They take advantage like a wolf in a sheep pen.

It is our own love, our own natural desire to be loving-this type of monster uses against "us." I feel it is very important that this case, the CAYLEE case came to the world's attention. As I see the old footage of Ted Bundy I think to myself that this type of person is being slowly exposed and some day this illness will not be in the world.

I believe all children are born innocent. I believe this is probably in human DNA, and there are environmental factors that play in-and a child would begin to manifest such behaviors(personality)when the ego is being formed around two years old-the terrible twos. When a child is first cultivating the ego, the "me" stage. It seems, from what I am gathering-it is like they never leave that stage.

I don't like talking about children in this way(but it does need to be discussed), and I do not support any kind of search for children who will become sociopaths or murders. If their parents are also mentally ill, they will not get help but if the rest of humanity can discover just what it is we are dealing with-maybe in the future there will be help. For them and for the rest of humanity.

The number of posts I have read during this case from people who tell stories about how sociopaths have hurt them is large. Most do not murder people, but they wreak havoc. People who do not have a conscious or empathy for others, and it goes deeper than that-I believe both Ted Bundy and Casey Anthony have hate for others. True, deep evil hate for others. It is probably how they really feel about themselves but are so narcissistic they project it-I know that if some of ICA's looks could kill-there would be quite the body count in that court room. :eek:

YouTube - ‪Ted Bundy Expert Reveals New Details! 2011‬‏

wow....very interesting information....but it scares the stew out of me......

Ted Bundy and Diane Downs both escaped once from jail. I posted earlier that Diane had escaped but I did not know about Ted. Okay, I am listening to the video now and it was TWO times that Ted escaped!

The guy is saying the guards liked him...they are like "he's just Ted, reading his law books in the library..." and then he jumped out the widow and escaped and killed more women. I think it was very telling the guards testified that Casey was very "pleasant." Yeah, pleasant...I think she is very dangerous. As dangerous as Ted. Casey used her charm just like he did, and her "looks."

Once closing arguments are finished the judge will read the jury instructions. Then the jurors will go to the jury room where they typically select a foreperson.

In some cases they take a vote to see where they are and then process thru the testimony and exhibits to see if they can work to a consensus.

Depending where they start how many guilty/not guilty 1st degree, 2nd degree, manslaughter of a child (the judge will give them all the counts etc), then they work through it all and hopefully come to a unanimous verdict.

They are not permitted to deliberate until they have been given all the above.

Do the jurors deliberate through the night? Closing arguments could last 8 hours, and then the jury instructions could be an hour? Could the judge have the jury start deliberations on Monday instead of late Sunday?

Sorry to be running through this discussion - I don't know if anyone mentioned this. I heard JVM say earlier this morning that when HHJP denied the motion yesterday, ICA put her head down. I thought she was either trying to control her fear or her anger.

JVM said she was definitely praying and Ms Weintraub (SP) agreed then they both nodded sagely.

Sigh, can we say post trial interviews with Baez coming up?

yes, sigh

but I will be gone from HLN by then

If you recall, in Mark Hawkins deposition, he stated that at least one other time, ICA had been mad at Cindy, and had taken off for a few days and taken Caylee with her to "punish" Cindy - to use her as a weapon against Cindy.

IMO - THAT'S what Lee was talking about when he said "Is this like the last time?"

Only this time, she couldn't crash at Amy's or Ricardo's or whomever. She wanted to spend all her time with Tony, and he had put the kibosh on Caylee staying there. So she got rid of her.

IMO - that's why the family did not panic at first. ICA had pulled this stunt, before and they thought she was at it again.

This is also why they never mentioned the fight - once everything came out - they knew it would show motive, so they clammed up.

You know, out of everything that has been running through my mind of what he could have meant, that does sound very plausible.

I have been following along since day (3)1 but don't really post and lately havne't been able to read everything. I just wanted to thank everyone for posting what is going on at the trial, and all the links etc.

You've probably all seen this already, but straight from perez hilton (lol): Bella from Twilight to play ICA in a movie?
http://perezhilton.com/2011-07-01-k...-to-play-accused-child-murderer-casey-anthony

I think she has that dead look expression, but I am not impressed with her acting!

Ted Bundy and Diane Downs both escaped once from jail. I posted earlier that Diane had escaped but I did not know about Ted. Okay, I am listening to the video now and it was TWO times that Ted escaped!

The guy is saying the guards liked him...they are like "he's just Ted, reading his law books in the library..." and then he jumped out the widow and escaped and killed more women. I think it was very telling the guards testified that Casey was very "pleasant." Yeah, pleasant...I think she is very dangerous. As dangerous as Ted. Casey used her charm just like he did, and her "looks."

yes, those jail guards that were proffered sounded like they liked and ‘trusted’ her. I can only hope that the ‘system’ has learned from this and know what she is. I live too close to Lowell prison.!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove