2011.07.03 Defense (CM) Closing Arguments #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone please give me the duct tape!!!! Someone has got to stop CM before the jurors get up and walk out!!!!!!!

I'm not sure who is worse. Make it stop. I don't have enough booze in the house for this.

Why does he feel compelled to repeat everything Baez just went over for four hours? GAH

Wow. I just now am able to check in. I read about the near contempt of JB and JA. I nearly fainted that JB said he didn't want JA sanctioned!!! Have aliens kidnapped the real Baez? Wow. I also heard JA was awesome this morning too. Has anyone transcribed it? I'd love to read it!

Just end, CM!!! I want the SA back!

no evidence of decomposition at recovery scene......duh I think they are wider awake than that right now

I pray that someone is with George, tonite. I'm afraid he will take his life. What JB did in court this afternoon, with the judges blessing, was cruel. Mocking a suicide attempt is not amusing and may push the person over that edge. Hope they are all very proud of themselves.

No, he'll wait to see if she is acquitted, and then he'll take her with him. Who would blame him?

WHATEVER???? That's it, I'm outta here. KEEP THE FAITH

KBelichWFTVKathi Belich, WFTV
Mason tried to make a joke about his shoes being as old as casey was when Caylee died.. Again not one juror cracked as much as a smile

5 minutes ago

Shouldn't the 4 hrs for the DT be up already? Sure seems like it to me.

My DH went out to get us some baby-back ribs and what-not. When he asks "What did I miss?", I'll say nothing at all, honey.

I don't understand why the defense gets 2 two closing statements. This is unreal

No evidence of decomposition where the body was found? Of course not, except for the bones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty7