2011.07.03 Defense (CM) Closing Arguments #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't understand why defense attorneys spend so much time giving out instructions that the judge is going to say and while saying the judge will tell them, what you heard in closing statements is not evidence nor is it the law. What I am telling you now is the law and what you will follow in your deliberations (or something like that). I've never understood why lawyers do that or why they are even allowed to for that matter.

As I sit here 8 and a half months preg with my 3rd son, I cannot fathom being wrongly accused of killing one of them. I would scream to the heavens above that I was innocent, I would take the stand in a heartbeat, and I most certainly would contemplate joining my child in heaven rather than going out for a drink. ICA is a different breed thats for sure.

Apparently you are not evil. (Congrats on the 3rd son!)

I know, I know. I am not 100% convinced that Casey committed pre-meditated murder. That was the weakest part of the state case IMO + the lack of info on time/cause of death. They made reasonable arguments as to why Casey didn't plan this ahead of time. If I understood the TH the jury doesnt need to all agree that it was 1st degree premeditated murder but that they all just need to agree it was 1st degree premeditated or felony murder. After all of this I'm more inclined to believe Casey drugged Caylee so she could go party, she used too much and Caylee died. So if Caylee died because of that, it would encompass the felony child abuse charge. So that would be 1st degree felony murder, right? If I'm understanding that correctly I think the chances of 1st degree are pretty high. Never can tell and everything else in this trial has been off the wall.

CM, please don't talk about computers. Ever. The cops yelled at Casey in a tiny room. Yeah, I'm sure the jury is oozing sympathy.

Keep telling them what to do, CM and they will be sure to do the opposite. Does he think the jury is idiots and doesn't know wht ICA didn't testify?

Now CM is saying the detectives were mean to Casey, so her lies to them should be disregarded!

It is 5:44 now

CM's part is required.

Why isn't his suit more wrinkled?

Do these people wear depends or are they really space camels?

Well, I can't speak to the depends, but the nicer the suit, the less it will wrinkle (there are exceptions, but...)

Great now he's trying to get the JURY to knock out the statements by ICA because HHJP wouldn't sly move.

If not Casey, who do you think did it......Sa*nta Claus?

So now they should disregard all of ICA's lying statements because those big bad old cops were yelling at her and berating her. No one forced her to lie CM!

Okay GONG! Time to make a fresh pot of coffee so I can stay awake for the prosecution's next run at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoriVee