2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HHJP is a little tense this morning. Going to be a rough day with him cracking the whip.

Is someone going to unlock the trial thread door?

I must say Lizbeth looks very pretty today as well. I loke her teal shirt.

I SOOOOO do not want any appeals given on this case so I am glad that HHBP is so exacting about everything.

HHBP is another piece of karma for Caylee

Tulessa's trial - it will be very tough on her - her brother and sister-in-lsw were murdered.

:(

TY! I'm going to catch up on the case so I can be there to support Tulessa..I'm sure many others will do the same.

eta..Very sorry for your loss Tulessa :blowkiss:

Good morning everyone! I am so happy that this day has finally arrived. Three years coming and finally here.

Where is Baez - did he crawl under the table at this point?

Mr. Ashton looks like he is wearing a purple tie.

What? DT gets to argue it was a drowning because there are pics of a pool?

Why didn't they hash out these instructions before now? :banghead:
Wonder if closings will start on time?

Tulessa...I will be here for you whenever you are able to start a thread. I know the trial is not until Fall

ABSOLUTELY no evidence the defendant was sexually molested by her father! Me thinks he did not like GA getting thrown under the bus.

HHJP trying to clear up issues so the lawyers are not pop tarts at sidebar.

JB you are crazy! I didn't go to the gyno til I was in college either. Who cares!

JB wants to be able to use FBI DNA test as evidence of sexual abuse.....I always thought they did that because LP was wagging his mouth about it and they needed to shut him up.

Are we supposed to be here or somewhere else?? My daughter for some reason bought 2 dozen donuts from Albertsons. Ya'll better help me eat them or I'm afraid I'll go through them. She's still asleep as is my lil one so it's just me and that cats, rabbit, gerbil and dogs.

OMG I could care less about her periods.

Oh my gosh, starting her period at 10 has nothing to do with being molested! Shut up JB

HHJP: I've never had one of those examinations and would not know for the life of me...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webrowser