2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to resort to watching HLN live...my live streams keep freezing. Anybody else?

Let us think that lunch ends at 1:30 as usual, start checking at 1:00.

Two things-His CTC- statement was very childish in a court of law!!
I think HLN needs to give us a time clock on when the DT CA will end!!

WFTV has the rules for closing up, and shows the one about not using deregatory comments about the defendant. Guess JB missed that one! He called her a *advertiser censored* several times.

The state never said that. In fact, they said she was very smart.

JB made lots of nasty comments about witnesses, other counsel, LE and his client.

judgealexferrer

Yes. RT @dalton_jacob: @kabinkween do you think caley is guilty
9 minutes ago via Echofon

Oh my - JB is worse than I had imagined with his closing arguments.

His cut the cheese comment, not funny.

And I think the jury will find it especially not funny. He truly thinks this is all a game and a performance. Sickening.

Really seeing these boards angers me. I would like it investigated to see if "friends" of Mr Baez were given work to prepare these things. Thus helping his own friends and assoiciates make money off this trial. This is tax payer money and I think it should be looked into how OUR money was spent and to whom..............

carried over from the defense argument thread:

If it is noon in FL and JB only took 45 minutes how long will they go today? If they recess for an 1.5 hour lunch, that makes it 1:30 FL time and with 3 hours and 15 min to go - if JB uses all the time and I expect him too - that puts the rebuttal on at 4:45pm EST.

How long are they breaking for lunch?

ay yi yi, gonna be a long day.

I have missed most of the morning- how would we rate the two teams?

Two things-His CTC- statement was very childish in a court of law!!
I think HLN needs to give us a time clock on when the DT CA will end!!

WHY would you even say that if you are over the age of 12?

Not you SyraKelly...JB I'm talking about.

Today is my birthday as well and I feel exactly the same way about Mr. Ashton's closing ... happy birthday to us! :great:

its my birthday too and jeff gave me the best present. one step closer to JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE!!!!!!!!

Phew! I'm exhausted after trying to follow all those smells and folks who do and those who don't. Think I'll have a little lie down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member