2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BS just said he is "So over watching her" meaning KC and her reactions. :giggle:

Bill S....first degree does not require to prove how Caylee died.....circumstantial evidence raises to level of murder

Any Prosecution in any case, never has to prove how the victim died. It is not mandated by Law.

Laci Peterson - not determined.

Scott sits on Death Row.

I'm watching on HLN and Vinnie Politan and LKB are on. I don't think VP likes LKB, seems like he cuts her off ...noticed it the other day also. LOL

It makes the light bulb go on, at least dimly. What I think Jose Baez was after was questioning why George, being a cop that said himself he knew the "distinct" smell of human decomp, did nothing about it for so long given all that was going on.

GA was pretty clear when he stated that he knew the smell and was so relieved to NOT find his daughter or granddaughter in the trunk

I don’t think JB will be very successful in ‘using’ GA for any of his theories anymore.

She did say that it could just be that it was difficult to look at him with his emotion but I don't know. We hadn't heard of juror #5 being an issue before did we?

JVM claims to know (looking at her notes) that #5 also said she couldn't judge..It's def the first I've heard about it!

I wish someone would ask her what the jury reaction was to "cut the cheese"!

On HLN they are saying Juror #5 seemed to be at first asleep during the JA's closing argument, and wouldn't look at him - not a good sign.

I have this terrible feeling it's going to be a hung juror.
There is always contradicting reports about what the jury is doing based on who is reporting it and which side they lean towards. Kathi Belich said, during JA's opening, that the jurors were all watching him and hanging on his every word. I doubt a juror who appeared to be sleeping would go unnoticed by so many of the reporters there tweeting live.

Bill S....first degree does not require to prove how Caylee died.....circumstantial evidence raises to level of murder

Thanks for saying this. I didn't hear him say that but I actually took notes and wrote that down with a ? on my paper because I didn't think they were required to to prove how.

On HLN they are saying Juror #5 seemed to be at first asleep during the JA's closing argument, and wouldn't look at him - not a good sign.

I have this terrible feeling it's going to be a hung juror.

Wonder how he acted when JB was talking???

If he is acting the same, no matter who is talking, he might just be 'over it' and thinking the state has well beyond proved it's case, and wants to go home.

Any Prosecution in any case, never has to prove how the victim died. It is not mandated by Law.

Laci Peterson - not determined.

Scott sits on Death Row.

and LDB will drive home that manner of death has been determined

In my real life (this is not fantasy?!), I decided to take a break and head to the grocery store during the defense closing argument. :rocker:

However, I picked up a wonderful spread to provide each of us with some nourishment in the coming hours. (Courtesy of Google.com!) lol Enjoy! :)

2143192881.jpg

Yikes..TY to everybody who has set the record straight on that writing next to KC's picture @ 14 or 15 years of age...i stand corrected :crazy:

I now realize it was part of JB's exhibit of KC's "Imaginary Peoples"...I found it so fitting that KC's picture was covered..only wish they had used DUCT TAPE!! NOW..that would have been perfect!!!:floorlaugh:

WOW RR...I did not notice that writing initially..now that is really really CREEPY:sick:
This writing is on the board that JB wrote about her imaginary friends (lies to me).To show in closing, nothing strange to me, just shows KC lies.

This really bothered me, too.

Jean C makes many, many mistakes regarding what she perceives.:banghead: She is a bleeding heart and pro-defense. She struggles to be neutral. Don't worry.

JVM claims to know (looking at her notes) that #5 also said she couldn't judge..It's def the first I've heard about it!

I wish someone would ask her what the jury reaction was to "cut the cheese"!
I think Jose wants them to think he who smelt it delt it!
moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member