2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have an opinion on why JA didn't bring up the tattoo???

More Closing Arguments coming, saving some things to drive further home, after tailoring the mess made by defense.

TH's just filling up air space right now for ratings.....none of them know what is in the jurors minds......please do not fall for them......just say a little prayer that justice will be served....this is the reason we have all been here for 3 yrs....believe!!

Amen!!!

images

I'd like to live on court time when I work. 90 minutes is typical lunch 60 minutes is a quick lunch. Nice work if you can get it.

I don't believe that is for the court employees benefit. It is for the Jurors benefit.

She can dance in her cell to this!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SsFK3JJ_-E"]YouTube - ‪Castaways- Liar Liar‬‏[/ame]

That's the reason I'm sitting here. She is unlike anyone I've ever seen. I said it the other day, she was in the car with the detectives saying "yeah, I work at Universal Studios." She repeated that all the way there. They got there and the guard said 'Uh, no, she doesn't' and she said "yeah, I work here. I'll show you my office." She's saying "I work here, I work here, I work here" all the way down the hall and finally stops and says "Oh, I really don't work here." WTH??????????

She's said "no one let's me talk". She's said "do you know how IIIIIIIIIIIII feel?" She's complained that LE and the media "miscontrued" everything she said. So she's basically been saying "let me talk, let me talk, let me talk, let me talk." And when she could've taken the stand and told the whole dang world her 'story'??????? It's "oh, nevermind."

I really think it take a special kinda con artist to take 3 season police officers there and then say I lied..I would have been scared as anything to even get in the car with them-LOL-IT TAKES A LOT OF GUTS!!

Getting ready to listen to the rest of the closing & rebuttal.

Mark Geragos is an excellent lawyer (imo) and he wasn't able to get Scott Peterson off. Baez is ... it's fairly well accepted he is inexperienced, to put it kindly. I have high hopes this jury will agree on a 1st degree murder verdict.

I always though MG knew SP was guilty, so he let some things go...Client similar to KC, too many lies to get to the truth to put out in Court... jmo

I am blown away by the fact that HLN has covered this with NO interruptions during the actual presentations! Usually, it is 3 minutes program /20 minutes commercials.

Wish the whole thing had been done this way- but this is just great.
Anyone who hasn't already done so should check out HLN .... My computer steams keep crashing.

Ashton was awesome. JB is difficult to follow. TH's do not know what they are talking about. Does this just make them "heads"?

This is the "Home Stretch" for poor little Caylee. I hope to see justice soon.

I'm doing the same thing. Gave up on Wesh and TVOrlando site...frozen every 5 mins....Glad HLN is covering actual statements with no commercials. :woohoo:

I'm sure State will address a few more things after DT is done. They won't pass up that opportunity. They have been excellent and getting things right back on target.

The juror not looking at JA did worry me some but maybe he really was visualizing as someone above stated. I don't see anyone being so sure she's innocent they don't even pay attention.

.... when there is an abused child, people know it? Uh, not Jose, unfortunately not. mo

Hey wait, what about all the secrets you profess? Sheesh, make up your darn mind.

I would really like to read a book like My life as a juror on the Casey Anthony trial. I would like to hear what they did while not in court. Even those long breaks when they were sent out.

And Ibet they are all very anxious to get home and hit the internet to find out about those long breaks when they were sent out too!!!

Where is that info list. Now that it's getting close to time, I want have it ready when they are done,and are interviewed. It would be interesting I think.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137205"]Anthony Jury Panel - Individual Profiles ***READ ONLY*** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Anyone have an opinion on why JA didn't bring up the tattoo???

The State hasn't finished presenting. Linda will likely cover this during her half which will follow Baez......

.....whenever that may be. :rolleyes:

The simple truth is that it really wouldn't matter since the Jury does not have the final say on Casey's sentence.

They only "recommend".

I just don't see it happening. Guess I'll owe you a velveeta sandwich if they go home. ;)

Here's one for Dr. Fessel (I guess JB would say MISTER Fessel)

@RichardHornsby If the cheese was cut, you must save her butt??

Mark Nejame, whom I greatly admire and respect on a personal level, stated:

"Jeff Ashton's presentation was succinct, masterful and tempered with perfect emotion. His Closing Argument is going to be one that goes down in Law books across this country as a teaching tool for "this is how you do it."

I have the feeling if JA wants to leave the SA's office, he'll have plenty of offers to become a law professor.

6 minutes until JB is back on.

Lord give me the strength! I was so pizzed after his "cut the cheese" comment, fire was coming out of my ears!!!!

This is NOT a joke. Call KC a *advertiser censored* all you want, but Caylee was and still is the most innocent of all.

George did not think they were missing. Remember, CA was talking to ICA on the phone daily. He had no reason to suspect Caylee was gone at that time.

And now we all know CA called the game in that household.

I was reading about Judge Chillingworth after HHJP mentioned him on Friday, Noticed he and his wife were last seen June 14, 1955. Mid June is dangerous in Florida.

JB talking about people always know when a child is being abused. Except children who are molested like ICA? This was unnecessary. He could argue that Casey was a good mother without going on about how she wasn't beaten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melissaw